About CSC Force Measurement
Covid-19 – We Are Open For Business – read more
(ISO17025:2005 Accredited Calibration)
- Force (tension and compression) up to 100,000 LBf
- Torque Analyzers up to 2,000 FT-LB
- Torque Wrenches up to 2,000 FT-LB
- Scales up to 10,000 LB
- Calibration adjustments performed in-house
- Repairs performed by factory trained technicians
- Factory parts used for all repairs
- Consultation with experienced staff
- Repair available for anything we calibrate
New Equipment Sales
Our value-added services include…
- ISO17025 Accredited Calibration included with most equipment
- Technical support provided at no charge for as long as you own the equipment
- Assistance with selecting the correct product for your unique application
- Expert advice provided before, and after the sale
- Samples evaluated at no charge to ensure the proper equipment is purchased (upon request)
- Prompt, friendly service
Why Choose Us?
C.S.C. Force Measurement, Inc. is dedicated to providing a full line of force gauges, testing machines including grips, fixtures and software for data collection and machine control to manage your tensile/compression testing with accuracy in the lab, on the production line or in the field.
Quality control managers have relied on us for over 50 years of proven performance in:
- Digital Force Gauges
- Mechanical Force Gauges
- Push/Pull Force Gauges
- Torque Products
- Test Stands
- Spring Testers
- Calibration of All Our Products
- Testing Software
We offer a variety of force measurement services to fit your needs: In-house and on site calibration of force gauges, testing machines and torque instruments; Certificate of Calibration, repairs, training and support of tension and compression gauges, torque gauges, test stands and software.
C.S.C. Force Measurement, Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025 accredited for Calibration of Force/Torque/Scales.
We Only Carry Quality Products
We are a stocking distributor for CDI, Chatillon, Dillon, Mecmesin, Lloyd Instruments, and Mark-10 products. We also provide excellent products from manufacturers such as Larson Spring Testers, MSI (Measurement Systems International), Rice Lake, Ohaus, Tohnichi, and Sturtevant Richmont.
Please call us at (413) 789-3086 or 1-800-866-FORCE to discuss all of your load sensing and force measurement needs including rental equipment and pre-owned and demo units. We have digital force gauges, mechanical force gauges, torque gauges, spring testers, software and test stands in stock. Dealer inquires welcome.