ASTM F88 Peel Testing System
To get a quote or place an order:
The ASTM F88 Peel Test System is a complete functional testing system from CSC Force Measurement that will provide full compatibility for the ASTM F88 testing standard for the most common testing methods.
ASTM F88 Peel Test System
The ASTM F88 Peel Test System is a complete functional testing system from CSC Force Measurement that will provide full compatibility for the ASTM F88 testing standard for the most common testing methods, including the 90 degree supported and unsupported method (Technique A and Technique B). Additional support for the supported 180 degree method (Technique C) can be added to the basic system for a nominal cost. It involves adding an alignment plate to support the test specimen.
The basic system provides everything needed to perform peel testing, including the proper speed control, peak force readings, and average force readings. It also includes software for basic Excel spreadsheet exporting of raw data. Manual vice action grips in a 1.25-inch width are also provided for ease of use.
Additional options may be added to the basic ASTM F88 Peel Test System from CSC Force Measurement, depending on individual needs and requirements. These functions and features are provided as options that can be added on a la carte to reduce costs for the basic peel test system and make it more cost-effective.
Options for the ASTM F88 Peel Test System include:
- advanced software with the ability to graph the results
- data collection for average peel force and other reporting capabilities
- pneumatic grips in addition to manual vice action grips
Standard equipment for the ASTM F88 Peel Test System includes:
- Mark-10 ESM303 Motorized Test Stand
- Overload Protection Option
- Auto Return Option
- Mark-10 Series 5 Force Gauge (20 lbF capacity, other capacities available)
- Mark-10 (G1008) Grips/Jaws
- All necessary interface cables
- All necessary adapters for functional testing system
- ISO 17025 accredited calibration with required certificates
Please click the links above for the Mark-10 equipment included with the ASTM F88 Peel Test System for individual specifications. If you have any questions about this functional test system or if you would like to discuss your requirements for this equipment, please give us a call toll-free at 1-800-866-4672.