CDI Suretest Calibration System
To get a quote or place an order:
CDI SURETEST Torque Calibration System
Range of 5 in.ozs to 2000 ft.lbs
The SURETEST Model 5000-1 is a laboratory grade instrument which captures torque measurements with a user friendly interface. It features a large LCD graphic display. It may be used with a single transducer or can be used as the principal component of a Torque Calibration System.
The SURETEST Model 5000-2 is a midrange torque system with a range of 5 in. ozs. to 2000 ft. lbs.
The SURETEST features versatile data acquisition capabilities including measurement storage retrieval, statistical analysis and automatic downloading to an external printer/computer. The SURETEST stores, recalls and downloads up to 3000 torque readings. The system provides readings with an accuracy of ± .25% of indicated value and features multiple languages: English, Spanish, French, Japanese and German.
The SURETEST Torque Calibration System may be ordered in three different combinations. The “Premier”, the “Supreme” and the “Basic” systems are described on these pages. In addition, you may order any component separately to build your own “custom” system.
- Large LCD graphical display
- Five built-in languages
- Date and time stamp
- Dual RS-232 ports, analog output
- SPC built-in
- Automatic downloading
- Accuracy: ± 0.25% of indicated value, CW & CCW, from 10% to 100% of full scale
- Transducers available from 5 in. ozs. to 2000 ft. lbs. of torque
- All transducers are “smart” (plug and play)
- Readout in eight different engineering units
- Stores and recalls 5000 torque values (date & time)
- Fully automatic voltage input adaptation (100 – 240 VAC input)
- Data is saved when SURETEST is turned off
- All transducers are individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T
See data sheet for included items