CDI Torque Single Setting Torque Wrench
To get a quote or place an order:
CDI Single Setting Torque Wrench
- 10-50 in.lb (1.1-5.6 Nm)
- 50-250 in.lb (5.6-28 Nm)
- 60-300 in.lb (6.8-34 Nm)
- 15-75 ft.lb (20-102 Nm)
- 30-150 ft.lb (41-203 Nm)
- 40-200 ft.lb (54-271 Nm)
- 100-300 ft.lb (135-406 Nm)
- 120-600 ft.lb (162-814 Nm)
Single setting torque wrenches are designed for use on production lines and other applications where a specific torque is required for repetitive operations.
- Factory Pre-Set models are set at the factory to the customer’s specified torque setting, and are furnished with a Certificate of Calibration.
- CSC can supply an ISO17025 calibration cert
- Please specify desired torque setting when order is placed.
- Featuring a durable, non-slip cushion grip
- Uses universal round shank interchangeable heads
- Audible click and feel impulse torque control mechanism
- Tamper proof torque setting for production line use• Accuracy: ± 4% of indicated value, in direction of torque indicator, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010
- Extra length is added to the front of the 300T-I-48IXL wrench. This allows lower force to be applied by operator to achieve the same torque range as the 300T-I.