CDI Torque Digital Torque Tester DTT Series
CDI Digital Torque Tester (DTT)
Discontinued- no direct replacement. See our torque instrument page for other brands.
- 10-100 in.oz
- 20-800 in.oz
- 5-50 in.lb
- 10-100 in.lb
- 25-250 in.lb
- 40-400 in.lb
- 100-1000 in.lb
- 25-250 ft.lb
- 60-600 ft.lb
TEST THE HEALTH OF YOUR TORQUE WRENCHES – ANYWHERE WITH THE DIGITAL TORQUE TESTER
Utilizing the testing protocol and standards developed by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
The Digital Torque Tester™ (DTT) is designed to be an affordable torque tester that can be mounted on a wall or with the optional table bracket to allow the operator to conveniently test torque wrenches and torque screwdrivers. It features an easy to use touch pad screen to capture peak torque values during a test in real time, and download stored torque data to a PC. All DTT torque testers are sold in a kit with the tester, carrying case and AC/DC power supply.
- ± 0.50% 10% to 100% CW & CCW of indicated test value @ 25º C*
- ± 1% CW & CCW from 2-1/2% to 100% of full scale. New for Torque Screwdriver.Units of Measure: Nm, kgcm, ft.lb., in.lb., in.oz., kgm, cNm
- Operation Modes:
- PEAK, FIRST PEAK Operating Temperature: 10 to 32º C (50 to 90º F)Storage Temperature: -20 to 50º C (-2 to 122º F)Humidity: 85% Relative Humidity @ 21º C (70º F)
- Power Supply:
- Included 9-volt A/C D/C adapter. 6 AA batteries included.
- Data Storage/Recall:
- Memory Capacity – 500 Records
- W – 10″ x H – 16″ x D – 2.5″
- (Tester Only) – 10.7 lbs., (with Carrying Case) – 17.4 lbs.
** Includes 1/2″ – 3/8″ Reducer
- 2344-0050-03: Table Mounting Bracket for DTT Series Testers
- 2344-0051-02: Male SQ Adapter 3/8″ x 3/8″
- 2344-0051-11: 1/4″ to 1/4″ Male x Male Square Adapter
- 2344-0051-13: 1/2″ to 1/2″ Male x Male Square Adapter
- 2344-0051-16: 3/8″ to 1/2″ Male x Male Square Adapter
- 2344-0051-19: 3/4″ to 1-1/4″ Male x Male Square Adapter