Chatillon CS1100 Series Force Tester
The Chatillon CS1100 Series Digital Force Tester is an innovative system that optimizes the production of testing applications. The CS100 is easy-to-use with straight-forward and intuitive techniques for performing different types of testing.
The Chatillon CS1100 Series Digital Force Tester is an innovative system that optimizes the production of testing applications such as medical devices, packaging, textiles as well as rubber and plastics. This tester doesn’t require a personal computer or any proprietary software to be able to know how to run the equipment.
The Chatillon CS1100 is easy-to-use with straight-forward and intuitive techniques for performing tensile testing, compression testing and flexural testing. It also allows for more advanced multi-stage testing to be performed that are conformed to ISO or ASTM testing procedures.
When high test repeatability and documentation of results is important, but you don’t need advanced materials test functionality, the CS Series is an excellent choice.
There are several options that can be performed using the Chatillon CS1100:
- Limit testing to load, displacement or time
- Break Testing – sharp or percentage
- Multi-Stage, cyclic tests and height measurements
- Peel testing
- Limit testing (load, distance, time)
- Break testing or rupture
- Cyclic & loop testing
- Multi-stage/User-defined testing
- Displacement measurement meets or exceeds the following: ASTM E83, BS 3846, ISO 9513, EN 10002-4
- The system can apply displacement compensation as a standard function
Load Measurement System:
- CLC Series load sensor
- Auto-recognition, “plug & test”
- Sensor overload history log
- On-Site field calibration using traceable master load cells in combination with dead weight
- One Ethernet, one USB available
- Save data directly to external drive, server or to USB flash drive
- Save data locally in console memory (10 GB)
- Interface to USB serial devices; barcode scanner/reader, printers, keyboards and hubs
- Export data to CSV file
- RS232 (input) for external ASCII command
*The CLC load cell is calibrated to 0.25% of FS from the factory. A dedicated load cell can be supplied that is calibrated to 0.1% FS. If ordering indicate that option with a DED at the end of the part number (Ex: CLC-0500-DED)