Chatillon Force Tester CS2-1100 Series
To get a quote or place an order:
Chatillon CS2-1100 Digital Force Tester
Capacity: 1100 lbf
The Chatillon CS2-1100 Digital Force Tester provides a powerful, flexible, and easy-to-use method for production testing applications with enhanced abilities. It is an excellent single column force tester for use with materials testing, packaging testing, and industry-specific testing options for medical, pharmaceutical, automotive, and electronics manufacturers, just to name a few. No computer knowledge or expensive proprietary software is required to customize this very user-friendly testing equipment.
The standard product includes a 2-in-1 Laptop Console, which can be used as an 11-inch touchscreen or unfolded to be used as a laptop and keyboard. A Windows 10 Professional operating system provides flexible control in both production and laboratory environments. Choose two different password-protected levels for supervisor and operator for multiple access permissions. Designed to offer custom setting options based on the user’s needs, the Chatillon CS2-1100 Digital Force Tester is surprisingly affordable and can be used for multiple testing techniques.
The operator can create advanced multi-stage settings of up to ten functions, including spring, sheer, flexural, compression, and tensile testing. The load measurement of the new CS2 Series from Chatillon conforms to ISO or ASTM testing procedures and offers a speed of accuracy that is better than one percent. The Chatillon CS2-1100 has a capacity of up to 1124 lbF [5 kN]. Easily setup tests, select test runs, and export desired reports in just a few touches of the 2-in-1 Laptop Console. It is easy to define frequently-used tests and select them for immediate access, inserting a sample picture to create an icon for custom test selections.
Designating custom reports is a snap. Seamlessly switch between test graphs, batch results, and statistics during test batch execution. Choose to either print or export data directly from the screen. The operator can also take advantage of automatic data archiving to save time and ensure more consistent reporting. Test results for the CS2 series can be displayed in multiple methods to show multiple test results for all types. Other time-saving elements, including the Quick Test Button, provides compression or tension testing execution in just a few clicks. Multi-stage and cycle testing allows the operator to designate virtually any type of setup to create a variety of custom testing methods without the need for expensive third-party software apps or validation requirements.
The Chatillon CS2-1100 provides flexible mounting in the form of a T-slot that allows for multiple through holes to offer different mounting type options for threaded fixtures and eye-end adapters. The operator can adjust the position of the fixture mounting block and customize it with a variety of standard and custom grips or fixtures. Other enhancements include a height mode of operation, which can perform pre-conditioning before measuring height at specific loads. An automatic datum routine and an absolute distance feature also allow driving to a specific distance in reference to zero.
- one-click operation
- linear guide technology and pre-loaded ball screws
- advanced software compensation for high displacement measurement precision
- 11-inch 2-in-1 Laptop Console and easy-to-use touchscreen/keyboard
- large, flexible work area of up to 150 mm throat depth
- wide range of grips and fixtures available
- sample testing and quality assurance
- 2 levels of password-protected user access for supervisor and operator
- Windows 10 Pro provides instant plug-and-play capabilities
- multi-language options for English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, and Turkish
- self-tightening wedge action grips
- pneumatic action grips
- vice action grips
- compression platens in multiple sizes
- 3- and 4-point bending fixtures
- self-tightening grips
- bollard grips
- Test Setups – Includes load limit, displacement limit, height limit, time limit, break or rupture, cycle and loop, multi-stage (define test with a combination of previous setups), tensile testing, compression testing, and peel testing.
- Load Measurement System – Includes CLC Series load sensors, auto-recognition “plug & test” option, sensor overload history log, on-site field calibration; meets or exceeds ASTM E4, BS 1610, DIN 51221, ISO 7500-1, EN 10002-2, AFNOR A03-501.
- Data Output Ports and Slots – Features 2 USB 2.0 ports and 1 USB 3.0 port to allow connections like Ethernet, RS-232 and barcode readers when used with adaptors; Wi-Fi connectivity; save data to 32 GB hard drive; connect large screen monitor for HDMI connection remote viewing; export data and results to .csv file; and export test report to .pdf file with graph.
- Displacement Measurement – Meets or exceeds ASTM E83, BS 3846, ISO 9513, and EN 10002-4; displacement compensation can be applied as a standard function to compensate for system deflection.
- Operating System – Windows 10 Professional; allows for multiple user configurations to improve security and networking capabilities.
- Dimensions –
- Height (Standard Travel) 51.6 in [1,310 mm],
- Width 18.1 in [460 mm],
- Depth 21.9 in [557 mm],
- Base Height 4.3 in [108 mm]
- Force Capacity –
- 1124 lbF [5,000 N]
- Maximum Crosshead Travel –
- q31.5 in [800 mm] between the eye ends
- Throat Depth –
- 5.9 in [150 mm]
- Crosshead Speed Range –
- 0.001 to 40 in/min [0.01 to 1,016 mm/min] at full load
- Maximum Return Speed –
- 40 in/min [1,060 mm/min]
- Speed Accuracy –
- ± 1% of selected speed unloaded; 2% to 100% of maximum speed
- Crosshead Displacement Accuracy –
- ± 0.25 of reading unloaded; 2% to 100% of maximum speed
- Displayed Displacement Resolution –
- 0.001 in [0.01 mm]
- Load Cell Force Accuracy –
- ± 0.25 full scale of load cell capacity, non-dedicated
- Load Cell Force Accuracy –
- ± 0.10 % full scale of load cell capacity, dedicated
- Useable Data Sampling Rate –
- 1,000 Hz
- Weight –
- Approx 145 lb [66 kg]