Chatillon CS225 Series Force Tester
The Chatillon CS225 Series Digital Force Tester is an innovative system that optimizes the production of testing applications such as medical devices, packaging, textiles as well as rubber and plastics. The CS225 is easy-to-use with straight-forward and intuitive techniques for performing tensile testing, compression testing and flexural testing. The Chatillon CS225 has a capacity up to 225 lbF (1kN).
The Chatillon CS225 Series Digital Force Tester is an innovative system that optimizes the production of testing applications such as medical devices, packaging, textiles as well as rubber and plastics. The Chatillon CS225 doesn’t require a personal computer or any proprietary software to be able to know how to run the equipment.
The Chatillon CS225 is easy-to-use with straight-forward and intuitive techniques for performing tensile testing, compression testing and flexural testing. It also allows for more advanced multi-stage testing to be performed that are conformed to ISO or ASTM testing procedures.3
When high test repeatability and documentation of results is important, but you don’t need advanced materials test functionality, the Chatillon CS225 Series is an excellent choice.
- Limit (Load, Displacement, Height, Time)
- Break or rupture
- Cycle and loop
- Multi-stage (define test as a combination of the above)
- Displacement measurement meets or exceeds the following: ASTM E83, BS 3846, ISO 9513, EN 10002-4
- The system can apply displacement compensation as a standard function
Load measurement system:
- CLC Series load sensors
- Auto-recognition, “plug & test”
- Sensor overload history log
- On-site field calibration using traceable master load cells in combination wtih dead weight
- One Ethernet, one USB available
- Save data directly to external drive, network server or to USB flash drive
- Save data locally in console memory
- Interface to USB serial devices; barcode scanner/reader, printers, keyboards and hubs
- Export data to CSV file
- RS232 (input) for external ASCII command
- Password Protection
- Self-contained, fully operational system that requires no computer or software installation
- Immediate pass/fail output, automatic data export, controlled access levels and barcode scanning functionality
- Up to 180 mm throat depth for large specimens and a wide range of grips and fixtures available
- A dust-protected & splash-proof touch screen that is intuitive to operate – perfect for use on the production floor
- Linear guide technology, pre-loaded ball screws and advanced software compensation ensures high displacement measurement precision
- Simple and intuitive; with one-click access to favorite tests as well as test results
The CLC load cell is calibrated to 0.25% of FS from the factory. A dedicated load cell can be supplied that is calibrated to 0.1% of FS. If ordering that option indicate DED notation after the ordering number (Ex: CLC-0500-DED).