Chatillon Digital Force Gauge- DFE3 Series
To get a quote or place an order:
Chatillon DFE3 Series Digital Force Gauge
Replaces DFE2 Series
Capacities (7 models):
- 2 lb (10 N)
- 10 lb (50 N)
- 25 lb (100 N)
- 50 lb (250 N)
- 100 lb (500 N)
- 200 lb (1000 N)
- 500 lb (2500 N)
The DFE3 Series offers the best price performance of any digital force gauge available today. This compact, easy-to-use force gauge is designed for basic and complex applications.
Ideal for handheld or test stand applications. Measurement accuracy is better than 0.2% full scale in integral load cell models. A large, easy-to-read, high resolution, full color LCD display supports a variety of standard gauge functions including normal and peak readings, high/low limits, setpoints, pass/fail results, statistical results, load averaging, loadcell actuation and direction. Loads are displayed in ozf, gf, lbf, kgf and N units. The display can be inverted and displayed results may be “hidden” from the operator. The DFE3 also offers password protection for gauge set ups.
The DFE3 Series supplies you with comprehensive results that are easy to view and understand. The gauge displays:
- Measured Result with Units:
- Peak Tension and Compression.
- Load Average / Time.
- Operating Mode.
- Pass-Fail Result.
- High and Low Load Results.
- Saved Results.
- Statistical Calculations:
- Average with MIN and MAX Results.
- Cv with Average and Standard Deviation.
- Standard Deviation.
- Graphical representation of saved results.
The DFE3 Series comes standard with a USB-C connection. The USB interface
allows communications with a PC.
Calibrate and Verify Status
The DFE3 Series incorporates flash memory. You have immediate access to battery conditions, including estimated battery life remaining. You can also view loadcell status, including the number of overloads that have been applied to the gauge.
The Time method allows you to establish your load averaging based on a load threshold and time duration. The load threshold determines the start of the averaging, while the time duration defines the length of the test period. The gauge will begin taking readings when the threshold is reached and will continue to take and average readings until the time duration has expired
- Accuracy: ±0.2% of Full Scale
- Maximum Overload: 150% of Rated Capacity
- Resolution: Up to 50,000 resolution points
(according the Unit & Capacity)
- Peak Capture Rate: 10 kHz
- Data Sampling: 30 kHz
- Display Update Rate: 10 Hz
- Data Save (internal 32Go SD Card): Up to 100 Results
- Loadcell Thread End (10 to 100 lbf ): #10-32
- Loadcell Thread End (200 & 500 lbf ): 5/16 -18 UNC
- Power: Battery (Lithium Ion) or via the USB-C port
- Battery Life: With Dimming On: 40 Hours
- With Dimming Off: 30 Hours
- Operating Temperature: 40 to 110°F (5 to 45°C)
- Instrument Weight: 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs (2 kg)
- Chisel Point
- Point Adapter
- Notch Adapter
- Flat Adapter
- Extension Rod
- Carrying Case