Chatillon Digital Force Gauge DFX II
To get a quote or place an order:
Chatillon DFX 2 Series Digital Force Gauge
- 10 lb / 160 ozf / 5,000 gf / 5 kgf / 50N
- 50 lb / 800 ozf / 25,000 gf / 25 kgf / 250N
- 100 lb / 1600 ozf / 50,000 gf / 50 kgf / 500N
- 200 lb / 100 kgf / 1,000N
The DFX II Series is an economical digital force gauge ideal for applications where users are interested in basic peak force measurement.
The DFX II is available in four capacities(10 lbf, 50 lbf, 100 lbf, 200 lbf ) and features an integral loadcell with a measurement accuracy of better than 0.3% full scale.
The DFX II Series operates using a recharge-able NiMH battery pack and can operate using the supplied universal charger as well. Under battery operation, the DFX II Series will operate for 70 to 100 hours of continous use.
A large, easy-to-read, high resolution dot matrix LCD display supports a variety of standard gauge functions including normal and peak readings. Loads are displayed in ozf, gf, lbf, kgf and N units. The display lan-guage may be setup to indicate in English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Chinese. The DFX II Series’ calibration proce-dure is included in the gauge’s setup.
User friendly four button operation for; Peak, Units, Zero and Info.
- PEAK- change from Normal to Peak mode
- UNITS- select desired units of measurement
- ZERO- used to zero or tare
- INFO- for gauge setup and status reviews
Battery Operated with Automatic Shutoff Power Saver
The gauge has power saving feature that automatically turns off the gauge when no keys are pressed. This saves the battery life and gives up 70 to 100 hours of continuous use with the rechargeable NIMH battery pack.The charger comes with Universal adapters for Worldwide usage from 100 to 240 volts
- Accuracy – ±0.3% of full scale
- Data Sampling Rate – 1,000 Hz
- Peak Capture Rate – 1,000 Hz
- Display Update Rate – 250mS
- Tare Capacity – 110% full scale
- Overload Protection – 150% full scale
- Display Characteristics – high-resolution, dot-matrix, 8 lines, 21 characters
- Automatic Shutoff – 30 minutes; may be disabled
- Power – NiMH battery pack or universal battery charger
- Battery Life – Approximately 70-100 hours
- Instrument Weight – 1.5 lbs [0.7 kg]
- Shipping Weight – 4 lbs [1.8 kg] with accessories
- Storage Temperature – 0 to 130°F;
- Operating Temperature – 40 to 110°F
- Temperature Stability – better than 0.03% of rated output per °F
- Relative Humidity – 20% to 85%
- Certificate of Conformance
- CSC can supply an ISO17025 calibration cert
- Warranty – 1 year
- Case, charger, hook and flat adapters