Dillon Electronic Dynamometer EDjunior Series
To get a quote or place an order:
Dillon EDjunior Electronic Dynamometer
Capacity Range from 2,500 lb to 25,000 lb
The EDjunior is an extremely well-built instrument that gets straight to the point – apply a load and take a reading. Its Spartan design is a direct response to industries that have wanted a well-built instrument that could be relied upon for simple, yet critical measurements of force and weight.
The EDjunior draws its strength from the exhaustive engineering that went into the design of the Dillon EDXtreme dynamometer. Both share the same base of research and testing to match material characteristics and load cell technology. The choices made in development have yielded an exceptionally rugged instrument capable of consistently delivering accurate, repeatable measurements
The EDjunior is even more remarkable when you consider price. If you believe you have to pay more to get more – just compare the Dillon EDjunior to the competition. Nothing else comes close!
The EDjunior is all about value. Behind its simple design and easy operation, you will find the quality and performance not found elsewhere in the low price range. With the EDjunior, Dillon proves that economy can go hand-in-hand with accuracy, long service life and, most importantly, worker safety.
The EDjunior provides peak detection as well as sustained load readings. Selectable units of measure include lbf, kgf and Newtons.
- The load element design and strain gauges chosen for the EDjunior produce an accuracy of 0.2% (full scale). This level of precision offers flexibility for use in a broad range of applications.
- Readings are displayed with a resolution of 1 part in 1000 to ensure the level of readability required for critical lifting applications.
- The exclusive Dillon SOFTKEY interface provides direct access to setup and display functions without the typical confusing menu structure. The 6-digit dot-matrix display features 1″ high numerals for greater visibility.
High Strength, Low Weight
- Heavy, cumbersome tools make tough jobs even harder. Through the use of aircraft quality aluminum, Dillon has made the EDjunior an easy-to-position, highly mobile instrument with exceptional strength. It offers an impressive 7:1 factor of safety at all capacities through 10,000 lb and 5:1 at 25,000 lb. Dillon’s distinctive angle-body design further eliminates unnecessary weight and streamlines the unit to help prevent binding.
- Power is supplied by two C-cell batteries that are easily accessible through a side-loading port. Battery replacement, however, is a rare event. With the EDjunior’s low power consumption, typical battery life is over 425 hours.
- With its NEMA4/IP55 design, the EDjunior is at home in virtually any environment and ideally-suited to exterior job-site applications as well as in-plant use.
- When in a low light area, turn on the configurable backlight to make readings highly visible.
- Cases for secure transportation and storage of instruments and shackles
- Enclosure: Designed to NEMA4X/IP55. Suitable for continuous outdoor use
- Accuracy: 0.2% of capacity
- Repeatability: 0.2% of capacity
- Proof Load: 150% of capacity
- Ultimate Overload: see spec sheet
- Safe Overload: 200%
- Display: 128 x 64 dot-graphic LCD display shows all digits 1.0″ high plus annunciators and softkeys
- Display Update Rate: 2 times per second
- Peak Hold Sampling Rate: 10 times per second typlical
- RS-232 Communication: Not available (see Dillon EDXtreme)
- Calibration: NIST Traceable (CSC can provide an ISO17025)
- Battery Life: 425 Hours typical use with two C-cell alkaline batteries
- Backlight: configurable. Using backlight will consume more battery power, reducing battery life
- Operating Temperatures: -4° F to 158° F
- Included with Instrument: Carry case, batteries and manual
- Warranty: 2 years
- Overload: Recorded at 120% with date and time stamp