Dillon Electronic Crane Scale EDxtreme
To get a quote or place an order:
Dillon EDXtreme Crane Scale
- 2,500 lb
- 1,000 kg
- 10,000 N
- 5,000 lb
- 2,000 kg
- 20,000 N
- 10,000 lb
- 5,000 kg
- 50,000 N
- 25,000 lb
- 10,000 kg
- 100,000 N
- 55,000 lb
- 25,000 kg
- 250,000 N
The EDXtreme Crane Scale offers accurate repeatable readings which are essential to correct weighing. The higher standards set for the EDX Crane Scales meant taking the time to ensure that material characteristics, load element design and strain gauge meshed perfectly. The result of that effort is a typical accuracy of 0.1% of full scale capacity. The enhanced resolution mode of 1 part in 5,000 provides the level of readability needed for refined weighing.
Building a precision instrument that can survive real world punishment requires masterful engineering. This is where Dillon’s experience shines through. The engineers assigned to the EDX Crane Scale drew on a depth of industrial application knowledge and conducted exhaustive materials testing to achieve the highest structural integrity.
EDXtreme Crane Scales are made up of two parts, an EDXtreme Dynamometer and the associated crane scale hardware kit which includes the following: a swivel hook, oversized shackle assembly & a wooden shipping/storage crate.
Xtreme Accuracy: 0.1%
- Exclusive SOFTKEY Interface- Eliminates confusing menus for faster set up and simple operation
- Local gravity correction- Unit adjusts to a local gravitational conditions, without re calibration
- Custom units of measure- User defined units of measure mean the instrument adapts to changing requirements
- Wide-angle, backlite LCD- provides improved readability over a wider viewing angle and has backlighting for low light conditions.
- Battery operation- Powered by two standard C-cell batteries. Batteries are easily accessible for fast replacement.
- Superior strength and corrosion resistance– High capacity models are constructed of powder coated aircraft-quality alloy steel. Lower capacity models are powder coated aircraft-quality aluminum.
- 5:1 factor of safety*– This measure of strength and safety is maintained at all capacities. Computer modeling confirms the low stress and long product life that is inherent in the EDXtreme Crane Scale design
- NEMA 4X/IP55- The EDXtreme is clearly the choice for reliability in any environment- in plant or out on the job site
*Models with 75 T/160,000 lb or higher capacity feature a 4:1 safety factor and 0.3% accuracy.
Expandable Scale Network
A basic stand-alone model can be easily upgraded “in-the-field” to accommodate changing needs. Remote configuration, data acquisition and single point monitoring of multiple links are all
possible with the hardwired or radio communication options available with the EDXtreme Crane Scale. An RS-232 interface is standard on both the EDXtreme and Communicator for connection to a host PC.
- Stand-alone EDX for direct measurement applications.
- Single network with one EDX radio Crane Scale and Communicator.
- Single network with multiple EDX Crane Scales and one Communicator. The Communicator monitors the load at each scale, plus the total weight.
- Single network with two, three or four Communicators.
- Multiple networks with multiple EDX Crane Scales and Communicators.