Dillon Digital Tension Meter Quickcheck
To get a quote or place an order:
Dillon Quick-Check Tension meter
- 2,000 lb
- 10,000 lb
The Dillon Quick-Check tensionmeter is the premier innovation in the cable tensioning industry. Nothing comes close to the absolute simplicity of design and accuracy. It is ideal for cable guardrails, guy lines and overhead wires. The digital load cell is rugged, highly repeatable and accurate.
The Dillon Quick-Check tensionmeter can be placed on a cable, measure its tension, and removed in under five seconds. There are no complex lookup tables or conversion charts – saving time and money.
The operator can quickly select from 20 pre-calibrated wire sizes and types stored in Quick-Check’s memory. The Quick-Check tensioning mode graphically displays the current and target tension control limits for extremely quick setting of line tension. Even the infrequent battery changes are quick.
The Quick-Check tensionmeter can be employed in many industries requiring proper and provable tensioning. Typical applications include cell towers, stack guy wires, pre-tensioned cable barriers, bridges, elevators, winch rope, overhead electric transit wires, fall arrest systems, aircraft arresting cables and utilities as well as many more.
- Wire sizes:
- 3/16 inch through 1 inch (4.75 mm through 25.4 mm)
- + 3% instrument capacity (calibrated to specific wire size and type.)
- Loading error:
- Cable elongation of only 0.08 inch (2mm)
- Dot-graphic LCD display supports full text and 1 inch high digits.
- Sheave range:
- Each set accommodates rated wire size and ½” smaller. Multiple sheave sets may be used.
- Suggested wire calibrations:
- Calibrate each wire diameter needed with the most appropriate sheaves. If two wire types are used of the same diameter (e.g. ½” 1×7 and ½” 6×19), calibrate each type independently if accuracy is critical.
- Environment protection:
- Suitable for continued outdoor use.
- Operating range:
- -4° F to 158° F (-20° C to 70° C)
- Tension units of measure:
- Pound-force, kilogram force, Newtons
- Configurable low/med/high
- Product dimension:
- 9 x 24 x 3 inch (22 x 61 x 8 cm)
- Product weight:
- Approx 11 lb (5 kg)
- Tension capacities:
- 2000 lb/10 kN/1000 kg, 10,000 lb/45 kN/4500 kg