Mark-10 Cap Torque Tester Series TT01
To get a quote or place an order:
Mark-10 TT01 Cap Torque Testers
- 12 lbf.in
- 25 lbf.in
- 50 lbf.in
- 100 lbf.in
Series TT01 Cap Torque Testers are designed to measure application and removal torque of bottle caps up to 100 lbFin [11.5 Nm]. Adjustable posts effectively grip a broad range of container shapes and sizes, while optional flat and adjustable jaws are available for unique profiles. A rugged aluminum design, and simple, intuitive operation allow for use in laboratory and production environments.
Class-leading accuracy of ±0.3% and blazingly fast sampling rate of 7,000 Hz ensure reliable and consistent test results, even in quick-action applications. Password protection is provided to prevent unauthorized changes to settings and calibration.
The TT01 includes a range of sophisticated productivity-enhancing features, including USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs, automatic data output and zeroing upon cap removal, memory storage for 1,000 readings, pass/fail indicators and outputs, and more. First / second peak torque detection is useful for measuring slip and breakaway torques for tamper evident closures.
Series TT01 testers include MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software. MESUR™ Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data stored in the TT01’s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- Moveable 1.25″ (31 mm) length posts accommodate a wide range of sample shapes and sizes
- Available extended post lengths and other gripping options
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon bottle cap removal helps automate testing processes
- First / second peak detection for slip and breakaway torques in tamper evident closures
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- MESUR™ Lite data collection software included
- ±0.3% of full scale
- Sampling Rate:
- 7,000 Hz
- AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is to low
- Battery life:
- Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use
- Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
- Measurement units:
- ozFin, lnFin, kgFcm, Ncm
- USB Output:
- USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud.
- Mitutoyo (Digimatic): Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible devices.
- Analog: ±1 VDC, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity,
- General purpose: Three open drain outputs, one input.
- Set points: Three open drain lines.
- Configurable settings:
- Digital filters, outputs, automatic output/data storage/zero, automatic shutoff, default settings, key tones, backlight, audio alarms, passwords, calibration
- Safe Overload:
- 150% of full scale (display shows ‘over’ at 110% and above)
- 8.4 lb
- Included items:
- Set of 4 1.25″ length posts, universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™ Lite software, MESUR™gauge and MESUR™gauge Plus 90-day trial, and user’s guide), and NIST-traceable certificate of calibration (data is available for an additional charge).
- CSC can provide an ISO17025 calibration cert with data with the purchase
- Environmental requirements:
- 40°F-100°F, <96% humidity (non-condensating)
- 3 years
- Extended length posts (CT005, CT006)
- 2.5″ (63 mm) and 4″ (101 mm) lengths available
- Flat rubber jaws (CT001)
- Set of rubber jaws for gripping square or odd shaped containers.
- Adjustable jaws (CT003)
- 8 rubber-edged arms may be individually adjusted in 45° increments, for gripping square or odd shaped containers.
- Mesur gauge software (15-1004)
- Tabulates and plots load vs. time or load vs. travel. Also calculates statistics, exports to Excel, and more.
- Carrying case (CT002)
- Provides storage space for the TT01 tester, gripping jaws, AC adapter, and accessories.
- Calibration kit (AC1036)
- Complete set of brackets, cable, and hardware for calibration of any Series TT01 torque tester. Weights not available from Mark-10.
- Connector cover kit (AC1077)
- Helps protect the rear connectors against liquid entry. Three rubber covers are supplied, for the 15-pin multi-use connector, micro USB connector, and power jack