Mark-10 Cap Torque Tester Series TT05
To get a quote or place an order:
Mark-10 Series TT05 Cap Torque Tester
- 12 lbf.in (192 ozf.in)
- 25 lbf.in (400 ozf.in)
- 50 lbf.in (800 ozf.in)
- 100 lbf.in (1600 ozf.in
Series TT05 universal torque testers can be used for a range of applications up to 100 lbFin [11.5 Nm]. The stainless steel loading surface features a matrix of threaded holes, ideal for accommodating specialized fixtures and attachments. The testers’ rugged design and simple, intuitive operation allow for use in laboratory and production environments.
Accuracy of ±0.3% and blazingly fast sampling rate of 7,000 Hz ensure reliable and consistent test results, even in quick-action applications. Password protection is provided to prevent unauthorized changes to settings and calibration.
The TT05 includes a range of sophisticated productivity-enhancing features, including USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs, automatic data output and zeroing upon sample break, memory storage for 1,000 readings, pass/fail indicators and outputs, and more. First / second peak torque detection is useful for torque tool testing, tamper evident closure testing, and other applications.
Series TT05 testers include MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software. MESUR™ Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data stored in the TT05’s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- Stainless steel loading plate with #10-32 threaded holes accommodates fixtures and attachments
- Threaded holes are not drilled through the plate, for protection from debris and liquid
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes
- First / second peak detection for torque tool testing, bottle cap testing, and other applications
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- MESUR™ Lite data collection software included
- ±0.3% of full scale
- Sampling Rate:
- 7,000 Hz
- AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, tester shuts off automatically when power is too low.
- Battery Life:
- Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use
- Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
- Measurement units:
- ozFin, lbFin, kgFcm, Nm, Ncm
- USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud.
- Mitutoyo: Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible devices.
- Analog: ±1 VDC, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity.
- General purpose: Three open drain outputs, one input.
- Set points: Three open drain lines.
- Safe overload:
- 150% of full scale (display shows “OVER” at 110% and above)
- 10.9 lb
- Included Items
- Universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™ Lite software, MESUR™gauge and MESUR™gauge Plus 90-day trial, and user’s guide), and NIST-traceable certificate of calibration (CSC can provide an ISO17025 certificate with data with purchase).
- 3 Years
- Mesur Gauge Software (15-1004)
- tabulates and plots torque vs. time or travel. Also calculates statistics, exports to Excel, and more. Requires output cable
- Carrying Case (CT002)
- Provides storage space for the TT05 tester, gripping jaws, AC adapter, and accessories