Mark-10 Motorized Test Stand ESM750 / ESM1500
To get a quote or place an order:
The Mark-10 ESM1500 and ESM750 single-column force testers (test stands) can be highly configured and customized to create solutions for tension and compression measurement applications.
ESM1500 and ESM750 single-column force testers are highly configurable solutions for tension and compression measurement applications, with capacities of 1,500 lbF (6.7 kN) and 750 lbF (3.4 kN), respectively. With generous travel and clearance, they are suitable for break testing, cycling, limit testing to a load or distance, loadholding, elongation testing, tensile testing, compression testing, and more.
Satisfy various test methods through an intuitive menu with selectable test parameters, such as speed, number of cycles, etc. Up to 50 profiles may be saved and password protected. Crosshead positioning for sample setup is a breeze with available FollowMe®. Using your hand as your guide, push and pull on the load to move the crosshead at a dynamically variable speed.
The stands feature a unique modular controller function platform. Functions such as travel measurement, cycling, etc. are offered individually, accommodating a wide range of budgets and applications.
Collect force and travel data, plot and analyze results, and control test stand motion via MESUR®gauge Plus software. Or, fully control the stand by a PC through a custom application.
Standard features of the Mark-10 ESM1500 and ESM750 stands include:
- Broad force range and clearance dimensions
- Compatible with load cells and force gauges
- USB output of force vs. time or force vs. distance
- Adjustable, removal control panel with intuitive menu navigation
- Unique modular function platform – select functions as required for the application
- password-protection for test parameters
- stepper motor-driven to produce smooth, quiet operation with no speed variation under load
- compact footprint designed for use on crowded workbenches
- Most electronics are housed in an integrated removable enclosure, easily accessed for service
Hardware options for the Mark-10 ESM1500 and ESM750 include:
- large selection of force gauges, indicators, and gripping fixtures
- base plate with multiple center hole threads (AC1054)
- base plate with a matrix of threaded holes (AC1055)
To further customize the Mark-10 ESM1500 and ESM750 single-column force testers, any of the functions listed below in the optional functions data sheet may be purchased. These functions can be obtained when the test stand is ordered, or they can be activated in the field at a later date using a unique activation code. Functions are designed to be purchased individually on an as-needed basis, or the complete options package may be ordered at a discounted price. The ESM1500 and ESM750 motorized test stands are supplied in “Demo Mode,” providing a 160-hour period with all functions temporarily enabled for trial.
- Load Capacity for ESM1500 and ESM1500s
- 1,500 lbF [6.7 kN] at < 60 in [1,525 mm]/min
- 1,000 lbF [4.5 kN] at > 60 in [1,525 mm]/min
- Load Capacity for ESM750 and ESM750s
- 750 lbF [3.4 kN] at < 35 in [900 mm]/min
- 500 lbF [2.3 kN] at > 35 in [900 mm]/min (ESM750)
- Maximum Travel Distance
- ESM1500 and ESM750- 32.0 in [813 mm]
- ESM1500s and ESM750s 14.2 in [360 mm]
- Standard Speed Range
- 0.5 – 24 in/min [10 – 600 mm/min]
- Optional Speed range
- ESM1500 and ESM1500s – 0.001 – 90 in/min [0.02 – 2,300 mm/min]
- ESM750 and ESM750s- 0.001 – 60 in/min [0.02 – 1,525 mm/min]
- Speed Setting Accuracy
- Speed Variation with Load
- ±0% (stepper motor driven)
- Travel Accuracy
- ±0.002 in. per 10 in. [±0.05 mm per 250 mm]
- Travel Resolution
- 0.001 in [0.02 mm]
- Limit Switch Repeatability
- 0.001 in [0.03 mm]
- ESM1500 and ESM1500s- Universal Input 80-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz 450W
- ESM750 and ESM750s- Universal input 80-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 120W
- ESM1500- 198 lb (Shipping 248 lb)
- ESM1500s- 160 lb (Shipping 205 lb)
- ESM750- 185 lb (Shipping 236 lb)
- ESM750s- 150 lb (Shipping 196 lb)
- Included Accessories – eye end (G1081), anchor pin (G1080), lock ring 3/4-16 (G1079), spanner wrench (G1088), load cell/indicator mounting kit or force gauge mounting kit, USB cable, interface cable, gauge/indicator to test stand, thumb screw for indicator/force gauge, Allen wrench set, control panel, control panel mounting bracket with hardware, power cord, and Resource CD.
- Warranty – 3 years