Mark-10 Motorized Test Stand ESM750 / ESM1500
To get a quote or place an order:
The Mark-10 ESM1500 and ESM750 Test Stands
- 1500 lbf
- 750 lbf
ESM1500 and ESM750 single-column force testers are highly configurable solutions for tension and compression measurement applications, with capacities of 1,500 lbF (6.7 kN) and 750 lbF (3.4 kN), respectively. With generous travel and clearance, they are suitable for break testing, cycling, limit testing to a load or distance, loadholding, elongation testing, tensile testing, compression testing, and more.
Satisfy various test methods through an intuitive menu with selectable test parameters, such as speed, number of cycles, etc. Up to 50 profiles may be saved and password protected. Crosshead positioning for sample setup is a breeze with available FollowMe®. Using your hand as your guide, push and pull on the load to move the crosshead at a dynamically variable speed.
The stands feature a unique modular controller function platform. Functions such as travel measurement, cycling, etc. are offered individually, for ultimate flexibility and value.
Collect force and travel data, plot and analyze results, and control test stand motion via MESUR®gauge Plus software. Or, fully control the stand by a PC through a custom application.
Standard features of the Mark-10 ESM1500 and ESM750 stands include:
- Broad force range and clearance dimensions
- Compatible with load cells and force gauges
- USB output of force vs. time or force vs. distance
- Adjustable, removal control panel with intuitive menu navigation
- Unique modular function platform – select functions as required for the application
- password-protection for test parameters
- stepper motor-driven to produce smooth, quiet operation with no speed variation under load
- compact footprint designed for use on crowded workbenches
- Most electronics are housed in an integrated removable enclosure, easily accessed for service
Key Features and Options
- Using your hand as your guide, push and pull on the load cell or force gauge to move the crosshead. Responsive enough for quick positioning as well as fine adjustments.
- Simple Controller Interface
- Rugged aluminum up/down/stop keys are de-signed for industrial environments. Zero Travel and FollowMe® keys add convenience. Removable for remote use. See the following page for a full list of available functions.
- Limit Switches
- Adjustable upper and lower solid state limit switches stop test stand travel with 0.001 in. [0.025 mm] repeatability.
- Modular Design
- Most electronics are housed in an integrated enclosure, easily accessible and removable for updating and service
- Series R01 Force Sensors (loadcells)
- Rugged S-beam design. Available in capacities from 50 to 2,000 lbF [250 N to 10 kN].
- Series R03 Force Sensors (loadcells)
- Enclosed design. Available in capacities from 0.25 to 100 lbF [1 to 500 N
- Force Gauges
- PC Control via MESURgauge Plus
- Acquire data and control test stand motion simultaneously via MESUR®gauge Plus. The software tabulates and graphs data, calculates statistics, and provides reporting and output tools.
- Optional Mounting Plate, threaded hole matrix
- A matrix of #10-32 threaded holes is provided, along with a 1/2-20 center hole
- Optional Mounting Plate, multiple hole thread sizes
- Three thread sizes are provided [#10-32, 5/16-18, and 1/2-20], along with an array of four 1/4-28 holes
- Load Capacity for ESM1500 and ESM1500s
- 1,500 lbF [6.7 kN] at < 60 in [1,525 mm]/min
- 1,000 lbF [4.5 kN] at > 60 in [1,525 mm]/min
- Load Capacity for ESM750 and ESM750s
- 750 lbF [3.4 kN] at < 35 in [900 mm]/min
- 500 lbF [2.3 kN] at > 35 in [900 mm]/min (ESM750)
- Maximum Travel Distance
- ESM1500 and ESM750- 32.0 in [813 mm]
- ESM1500s and ESM750s 14.2 in [360 mm]
- Standard Speed Range
- 0.5 – 24 in/min [10 – 600 mm/min]
- Optional Speed range
- ESM1500 and ESM1500s – 0.001 – 90 in/min [0.02 – 2,300 mm/min]
- ESM750 and ESM750s- 0.001 – 60 in/min [0.02 – 1,525 mm/min]
- Speed Setting Accuracy
- Speed Variation with Load
- ±0% (stepper motor driven)
- Travel Accuracy
- ±0.002 in. per 10 in. [±0.05 mm per 250 mm]
- Travel Resolution
- 0.001 in [0.02 mm]
- Limit Switch Repeatability
- 0.001 in [0.03 mm]
- ESM1500 and ESM1500s- Universal Input 80-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz 450W
- ESM750 and ESM750s- Universal input 80-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 120W
- ESM1500- 198 lb (Shipping 248 lb)
- ESM1500s- 160 lb (Shipping 205 lb)
- ESM750- 185 lb (Shipping 236 lb)
- ESM750s- 150 lb (Shipping 196 lb)
- Included Accessories – eye end (G1081), anchor pin (G1080), lock ring 3/4-16 (G1079), spanner wrench (G1088), load cell/indicator mounting kit or force gauge mounting kit, USB cable, interface cable, gauge/indicator to test stand, thumb screw for indicator/force gauge, Allen wrench set, control panel, control panel mounting bracket with hardware, power cord, and Resource CD.
- Warranty – 3 years