Mark-10 Force/Torque Digital Indicator Model M7i
To get a quote or place an order:
The m7i professional digital force / torque indicator is designed to work with a wide range of Mark-10 remote force and torque sensors. With exclusive Plug & Test™ technology, all calibration and configuration data is saved within the sensor’s smart connector, not the indicator, allowing for true interchangeability. In addition, all sensors are fully compatible with other Mark-10 indicators.
The m7i features a blazingly fast sampling rate of 14,000 Hz, producing reliable results for extremely quick-action tests. In addition to the 5i indicator’s functions, the 7i features high speed continuous data capture and storage, with memory for up to 5,000 readings, at an acquisition rate of up to 14,000 Hz. The m7i also features programmable footswitch sequencing, break detection, and 1st / 2nd peak detection. Coefficient of friction unit of measurement and a user-defined unit of measurement add flexibility for specialized applications. For productivity enhancement, the indicator also features automatic data output, data storage, and zeroing functions upon the completion of break detection, averaging, external trigger, and 1st / 2nd peak detection.
The m7i interfaces with Mark-10 motorized test stands to permit functions such as break testing, dynamic load holding, PC control capability, and more. The included MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software tabulates continuous or single point data. Data saved in the indicator’s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel easily allows for further data manipulation.
- Interchangeable force and torque sensors through Plug & Play technology (sensors sold separate)
- Sensor password protection, for preventing use of an unauthorized sensor
- Password protection for individual keys and calibration
- High-speed 14,000 Hz sampling rate
- Continous data capture of up to 5,000 data points, at up to 14,000 Hz, downloadable to a PC
- Individual data point memory for up to 5,000 readings, downloadable to a PC
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Sample break detection with auto functions, including stopping movement of a Mark-10 motorized test stand
- Automatic output / data storage / zeroing upon various event completions
- 1st / 2nd peak detection
- 5 units of measurement, plus Coefficient of Friction and user-defined unit with configurable name
- Programmable footswitch command string
- Programmable set points, with indicators and outputs
- Averaging mode – calculates average readings over time
- External trigger mode – for switch contact testing or remotely stopping display update
- Password protection, configurable for individual keys and calibration
- ±0.1% of full scale
- Sampling Rate
- 14,000 Hz
- AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.
- Battery Life
- Backlight on- up to 7 hours of continuous use
- Backlight off-up to 24 hours of continuous use
- USB / RS-232- Configurable up to 115,200 baud. Automatic output available up to 250 Hz. Includes Gauge Control Language 2 for full computer control.
- Analog- ±1 VDC, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity,
- General purpose- Three open drain outputs, one input.
- Set points- Three open drain lines.
- Safe Overload
- 150%of full scale (display shows ‘OVER’ at 110% and above)
- Included Items
- Carrying case with chisel, cone, V-groove, hook, flat, extension rod, universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™ Lite software, MESUR™gauge and MESUR™gauge Plus 90-day trial, and user’s guide), and certificate of calibration if ordered with sensor.
- Environmental Requirements
- 40-100°F, max 96% humidity, non-condensating
- 3 years