Mark-10 Score Bend Fixture G1072
To get a quote or place an order:
Mark-10 G1072 Score Bend Fixture
Capacity: 50 lbf
Used to determine the opening force of flat folded cartons along their score lines. Ideal for numerous applications in the packaging, food and beverage, medical device, consumer products, and many other industries.
Upper and lower fixtures are easily removable.
Features and Specifications:
- Set of upper lower dies provided to accommodate various sized packaging materials
- Fixtures are easily removable
- Maximum force: 50 lbF (250 N)
- Mounts directly to the following test stands:
Mounts directly to the following test stands: ESM303, ESM750, ESM1500, ES30, TSC1000, TSF, TSFM500, ES10/ES20(when ordered with optional AC1060 mounting plate). A motorized test stand is recommended.
- Upper die:0.6 lb [0.03 kg]
- Lowe die:0.10 lb [0.05 kg]
- Upper die includes a 5/16-18M to #10-32F thread adapter and #10-32 M/M stud with jam nuts.
- Lower die includes mounting hardware for above listed test stands.