Mark-10 Coefficient of Friction Fixture G1086
To get a quote or place an order:
Mark-10 G1086 Coefficient of Friction Fixture
The G1086 COF fixture is an integral part of a COF measurement system, typically including a motorized test stand and COF gauge. The G1086 can be used for a wide range of materials, ideal for conformance to ASTM D1894 and other relevant standards. Static and kinetic coefficients can be measured using the M5-2-COF gauge.
The fixture includes a large work table with sample clamp, level, 200 g sled, cable, and low-friction pulley. The fixture is compatible with most Mark-10 motorized force testers (some models require an adapter).
Test stand not included
Features & Specifications
- Allows for static and kinetic COF measurements
- Table surface material: 6061 T6 aluminum
- Sled material: 303 SS
- Maximum sled travel: 10.5 in (265 mm)
- Mounts directly to the ESM303 (and ESM301-legacy) motorized test stand
- Also compatible with the new F105, F305, F505, F755(S)
- Mounting posts available for ESM750(S), ESM1500(S), F1505(S) (AC1055 mounting plate is required for the test stand.
- Fixture + gauge kit is available (P/N: COF-K1)
- Weight: 7.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight 10 lbs
- Includes: 200 g sled and sample clamp
Additional Items to Consider
- Kit-coefficient of friction fixture with M5-2-COF gauge
- Base plate, matrix of threaded holes for mounting to ESM750(S) and ESM1500(S)
- Pair of mounting posts for F1505(S), ESM750(S) test stands (AC1055 mounting plate required)
- Pair of mounting posts for ESM1500(S) test stands (AC1055 mounting plate required)