Mark-10 G1109 Peel Test Fixture
To get a quote or place an order:
The all-new 90-degree Peel Test Fixture model G1109 from Mark-10 was designed from the ground up to provide comprehensive peel testing for tapes, foil seals, films, and other materials, conforming to ASTM D6862, D3330, and D903 standards. It features a large, flat working table with threaded mounting holes and hardware, and is compatible with the Mark-10 ESM303 motorized test stand and force gauges, but is not designed for use with remote load cells.
The working table is designed to move horizontally via direct cable linkage as the crosshead of the test stand moves. Operators can use an optional adjustable angle mount that will tilt the fixture up to Â±30 degrees, according to their requirements; and, an adjustable pulley that can be used to set the angle of pull from 0-90 degrees, while maintaining the horizontal alignment of the working table. These options are well-suited for use with seal testing of filled containers, as well as for tapes and other materials.
Another feature of the Mark-10 G1109 peel test fixture is an integrated limit switch, which will automatically stop the motion of the ESM303 motorized test stand when the horizontal working table has reached its end of travel. The maximum travel for this peel test fixture is 8.2 inches or 210 millimeters. The unit is designed to maintain a 90-degree angle between the table and the direction of pull.
Standard features and specifications of the Mark-10 G1109 peel test fixture include:
- Maximum force of 100 lbF [500N]
- Maintains a 90-degree angle between the table and direction of pull
- Large working area with threaded mounting holes
- Maximum table travel of 8.2 in [210 mm]
- Weight – 6.0 lb [2.7 kg]
- Compatible with the ESM303 motorized test stand
- Compatible only with force gauges, not remote load cells
- Conforms to ASTM D6862, D3330, and D903
- Included accessories: limit switch cable, crosshead bracket, G1078 miniature bollard grip, the test stand mounting adapter and mounting hardware
Options for the Mark-10 G1109 peel test fixture include:
- Adjustable angle mount (AC1079) that tilts the fixture up to Â±30 degrees
- Adjustable angle adapter (AC1078) with pulley, 0-90 degrees while preserving horizontal table orientation (reduces maximum force to 30 lbF [150N])
* Force gauge, test stand, and optional mounts and adapters not included.