Mark-10 Peel Test Fixture G1109
To get a quote or place an order:
Mark-10 90° / 45° / 30° Peel Test Fixture Model G1109
Capacity: 100 lbf
This fixture is designed for peel testing of tapes, films, foil seals, and other materials, per ASTM D6862 / D3330 / D903. A large, flat working table moves horizontally as the test stand’s crosshead moves up via direct cable linkage.
An optional adjustable-angle mount tilts the fixture up to ±30°. Another optional adapter uses an adjustable pulley to set the angle of pull, from 0° to 90°, while the working table remains horizontal. The horizontal orientation is suited for seal testing of filled containers, and can also be used for tapes and other materials.
An integrated limit switch automatically stops the motion of an ESM303 motorized test stand when the working table has reached its end of travel.
Features and Specifications
- Maximum force of 100 lbF [500N]
- Maintains a 90-degree angle between the table and direction of pull
- Optional adjustable angle mount tilts the fixture up to ±30°.
- Optional adjustable angle adapter with pulley, 0° to 90°, while preserving horizontal table orientation (max. force: 30 lbF [150 N])
- Large working area with threaded mounting holes
- Maximum table travel of 8.2 in [210 mm]
- Weight – 6.0 lb [2.7 kg]
- Compatible with the ESM303 motorized test stand
- Optional adapter available for ESM750 / ESM1500.
- Compatible only with force gauges, not remote load cells
- Conforms to ASTM D6862, D3330, and D903
Options for the Mark-10 G1109 peel test fixture include:
- Adjustable angle mount (AC1079) that tilts the fixture up to Â±30 degrees
- Adjustable angle adapter (AC1078) with pulley, 0-90 degrees while preserving horizontal table orientation (reduces maximum force to 30 lbF [150N])
- (1) G1109 fixture
- (1) Limit switch cable
- (1) Crosshead bracket
- (1) G1078 miniature bollard grip
- (1) Test stand mounting adapter
- (1) Mounting hardware
* Force gauge, test stand, and optional mounts and adapters not included.