Mark-10 Manual Test Stand Model ES30
To get a quote or place an order:
Mark-10 ES30 Test Stand
Capacity: 200 lbf
The ES30 Force Measurement Test Stand is a versatile and economical solution for most compression and tensile testing applications. It can accept a wide variety of sample shapes and sizes and can be configured in many positions due to modular design. Precision hand wheel operation enables the user to easily and accurately test up to 200 lbF [1 kN] of force. Use the ES30 with any Mark-10 force gauge and grips to create a complete testing solution.
- Compatible with all Mark-10 force gauges, accessories, and grips
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Modular design – base may be removed for use with a larger testing system
- Large removable baseplate with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Maximum Force:
- 200 lbF [1 kN]
- Maximum Travel:
- 13 in [330 mm]
- Travel Rate:
- 0.05 in [1.27 mm]/hand wheel rev
- 3 years
- Large selection of force gauges and gripping fixtures
- Digital Travel Display:
- 6″ [150 mm] and 12″ [300 mm] travel models available, 0.0005″ [0.01 mm] resolution, SPC output for automated data collection. Requires travel stop kit. To output data to a PC via USB, use communication adapter p/n MU100 and 09-1066. Note: continuous data output rate is limited to 2 Hz. To output force and travel to a PC, two USB ports are required, one from the force gauge and the other from the travel display via MU100 adapter.
- Column extension:
- A spacer is supplied between the base and the column, increasing clearance between the force gauge and base (does not increase travel distance). Available in 6″, 12″, and 24″, and custom lengths.
- eye end adapters:
- allow for quick grip installation and removal, and to prevent grip rotation; mounted to common test frames, load cells, and force gauges
- (1) G1024 extension rod, 2”
- (1) G1028 small hook
- (1) G1038 medium hook
- (1) G1009 compression plate, 2” dia.
- (1) G1039 coupling, #10-32F/F
- (1) G1030 thread adapter, 5/16-18M to #10-32F
- (1) Allen wrench set
- (1) Hand wheel
- (4) Thumb screw for force gauge