Mark-10: Medical Dynamometer/Ergonomics Testing Kit (EK3)
To get a quote or place an order:
Mark-10 EK3 Basic Ergonomics Testing Kits
- 100 lbf
- 200 lbf
- 500 lbf
Test push/pull muscle strength and functional task requirements up to 500 lb. These kits make job task analysis and ergonomics analysis simple and accurate, ideal for workplace design, physical therapy, and ergonomic studies. These kits present the ergonomist and other professionals with a simple and economical testing solution.
The kit includes a force gauge with data output, MESUR Lite data collection software, and a USB cable.
The kits are available in capacities of 100 lbF (500 N), 200 lbF (1,000 N) and 500 lbF (2,500 N).
Included with the kits:
- Digital force gauge Series 3
- ±0.3% accuracy
- USB outputs
- Compact design, easy to hold
- Measures in lb, oz, kg, or N
- Peak force capture for push and pull forces
- Durable construction ensures longevity
- Battery or AC operation
- MESUR Lite software:
- Tabulates individual data points from Series 3 gauges. One-click export to Excel easily allows for further data manipulation.
- USB cable:
- For data output to a PC
- Double- and single-handles:
- Non-slip rubber handles for good grip and consistent test results.
- Padded attachments
- Flat, curved, and square padded attachments mount directly to the force gauge for conducting musculoskeletal strength analysis.
- Snap Hook:
- Features a snap clasp, for added safety. swiveling action ensures proper alignment
- Flat attachment:
- Round attachment for compression test
- Series EK3 kits include a cushioned carrying case, AC adapter, battery, user’s manual, and NIST-traceable certificate of calibration.