Mark-10 Motorized Test Stand Model ESM303
To get a quote or place an order:
The Mark-10 ESM303 Motorized Test Stand
Capacity: 300 lbf
The ESM303 is a highly configurable single-column force tester for tension and compression measurement applications up to 300 lbF [1.5 kN], with a rugged design suitable for laboratory and production environments. Sample setup and fine positioning are a breeze with available FollowMeTM force-based positioning – using your hand as your guide, push and pull on the force gauge or load cell to move the crosshead at a variable rate of speed.
With generous travel, clearance, and depth dimensions, a wide range of tests can be performed, including break testing, cycling, limit testing to a load or distance, loadholding, elongation testing, tensile testing, compression testing, and more. Satisfy various test methods through an easy-to-use menu, allowing the configuration of test speed, force and distance limits, cycling, preload, and many other functions, all protected by a password. Save up to 50 profiles to accommodate a range of test methods.
When the ESM303’s clearance is insufficient for the application, its modular mechanical design allows for single- and double-column extensions. Modularity extends to the controller functions as well. Individual functions, such as travel measurement, cycling, loadholding, etc., may be purchased either upfront or enabled in the field through an activation code. This a-la-carte platform allows for custom configuration as appropriate for the application and budget.
Collect force and travel data, plot and analyze the results, and control test stand motion via PC-based MESUR™gauge Plus software. Or, fully control the stand by a PC through a custom-written program in any language supporting ASCII communications.
*Note ESM303 does not come with force gauge or grips, those will need to be purchased separately.
See our page for a ASTM F88 peel test system.
Standard features of the Mark-10 ESM303 motorized test stand include:
- Selectable speed settings
- Upper and lower travel limit switches
- Adjustable, removable controller with intuitive menu navigation
- Password protection for custom test parameters
- Stepper motor-driven to produce smooth, quiet operation with no speed variation under load
- USB output to PC of force vs. time or force vs. travel data
- Compact footprint designed for use on crowded workbenches
- Ergonomic design with smart solutions for clean cable management
- integrated electronics assembly, which can be easily removed and transported
To further customize the Mark-10 ESM303 motorized test stand, any of the functions listed in the data sheet may be purchased. These functions can be obtained when the test stand is ordered, or they can be activated in the field at a later date using a unique activation code. Functions are designed to be purchased individually on an as-needed basis, or the complete options package may be ordered at a discounted price. The ESM303 motorized test stand is supplied in “Demo Mode,” providing a 160-hour period with all functions temporarily enabled for trial.
- Load Capacity:
- <24 in/min [610 mm/min]
- 300 lbF [1.5kN]
- > 24 in/min [610 mm/min]
- 200 lbF [1 kN]
- <24 in/min [610 mm/min]
- Speed Range:
- Standard: 0.5 – 13 in/min [13 – 330 mm/min]
- Optional: 0.02 – 45 in/min [0.5 – 1,100 mm/min]
- Maximum Travel Distance :
- 18.0 in [457 mm]
- Speed Setting Accuracy:
- Speed Variation with Load:
- ±0% (stepper motor driven)
- Travel Accuracy:
- ±0.002 in per 10 in [±0.05 mm per 250 mm]
- Travel Resolution
- 0.001 in [0.02 mm]
- Travel Display position retention:
- Most recent position is recalled upon powering on
- Limit Switch Repeatability
- ± 0.001 in [0.03 mm]
- Power :
- Universal Input 80-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 56.5 lb [25.6 kg]
- Included Accessories:
- 2″ extension rod (G1024), small hook (G1028), medium hook (G1038), #10-32 coupler (G1039), 2 in diameter compression plate (G1009), gauge/indicator mounting screws, Allen wrench set, and Resource CD, Power cord.
- Warranty – 3 years