Mark-10 Motorized Wire Pull Tester-WT3-201M
To get a quote or place an order:
|The Mark-10 WT3-201M is a motorized wire crimp pull tester that is designed to measure “pull-off forces” of up to 200 lbF [1kN] for both wire and tube terminations. This tester is able to conform to numerous industry requirements for destructive testing, including UL, ISO, ASTM, SAE, and MIL.|
The Mark-10 WT3-201M is a motorized wire crimp pull tester that is designed to measure “pull-off forces” of up to 200 lbF [1kN] for both wire and tube terminations. This tester is able to conform to numerous industry requirements for destructive testing, including UL, ISO, ASTM, SAE, and MIL. Other testing options include non-destructive testing, including pulling to a load and maintaining a load for a specific period of time, satisfying the requirements of UL 486 A/B.
This motorized wire crimp pull tester is designed to work with most types of insulation and wire sizes up to AWG 3. Prior to purchase, samples can even be sent to Mark-10 for evaluation to determine if this is the best tester product for your needs.
Efficient & Effective
Many features to increase efficiency are included, such as programmable pass/fail limits, which utilize red/green indicators and audio alerts for non-conforming sample identification. Once the sample is loaded into the tester, the auto-start will begin the test automatically. When the sample breaks, the tester can be set to auto-reverse, output the peak force, store the peak force, and zero the display automatically to increase the testing throughput.
Other efficiency measures of the Mark-10 WT3-201M include the available Profiles function. Multiple test setups may be saved and used again as they are needed to streamline the testing process. Onboard data storage and statistical calculations for up to 2,000 readings are provided. Each saved data point will include the available date and time stamp for more comprehensive record-keeping. Data may also be transferred to a data collector or a designated PC by using USB, RS-232- Mitutoyo (Digimatic), and analog output methods.
The Mark-10 WT3-201M also includes the popular data acquisition software MESUR™ Lite. This software can be used to tabulate continuous or single-point data. An option that allows for one-click export to Microsoft Excel allows the user to further manipulate the received data. The tester also comes with a Resource CD that includes the MESUR™ Lite software, MESUR™gauge and MESUR™gauge Plus software 90-day trial, and a user’s guide.
Standard features of the Mark-10 WT3-201M motorized wire crimp pull tester include:
- measures real-time and peak force values
- auto-start upon sample insertion
- auto-reverse at sample break or load
- selectable test speed with high-speed approach and reverse
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), and analog outputs
- 2,000 point data memory – statistics, output, and optional date/time stamp
- password protection to prevent unauthorized changes
- pass/fail indicators, audio alerts, and outputs
- save/recall up to 500 profiles for test requirements (optional)
Hardware options for the Mark-10 WT3-201M motorized wire crimp pull tester include:
- ring terminal fixture (WT3002) with multiple pin sizes
- carrying case (WT3004-1) for the WT3-201M tester and space for accessories
- machinable blank terminal fixture (WT3003) for unique sample shapes/sizes
- MESUR™ gauge software (15-1004)
- certificate of calibration (CERT) with data
- calibration kit (AC1049) – includes a complete set of brackets and hardware
To further customize the Mark-10 WT3-201M motorized wire crimp pull tester, any of the functions listed below in the optional functions data sheet may be purchased. These functions can be obtained when the test stand is ordered, or they can be activated in the field at a later date using a unique activation code. Functions are designed to be purchased individually on an as-needed basis, or the complete options package may be ordered at a discounted price. The WT3-201M motorized wire crimp pull tester is supplied in “Demo Mode,” providing a 160-hour period with all functions temporarily enabled for trial.
- vCapacity x Resolution – 200 x 0.1 lbF | 3200 x 2 ozF | 100 x 0.05 kgF | 1,000 x 0.5 N | 1 x 0.0005 kN
- Accuracy – ±0.2% of full scale
- Wire Gauge Range – AWG30 – AWG 3 [0.01 – 0.25 in (0.3 – 6.3 mm) dia.]
- Sample Length Range – Minimum 6.5 in [165 mm], excluding termination
- Maximum Elongation – 1.7 in [43 mm]
- Speed Range – Test speed – 0.4 – 12.0 in/min [10 – 300 mm/min]
- Approach/Reverse Speed – 13.0 – 96.0 in/min [325 – 2,400 mm/min]
- Speed Setting Accuracy – ±0.2%
- Speed Variation with Load – ±0% stepper motor driven
- Power – Universal Input 80-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Sampling Rate – 7,000 Hz
- Outputs – USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud; Mitutoyo – Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible devices; Analog – ±1 VDC at capacity, ±0.25% of full scale; General Purpose – Three open drain outputs, one input; Set Points – Three open drain lines
- Safe Overload – 150% of full scale (display shows “OVER” at 110% and above)
- Weight – 26.5 lb [12.0 kg]
- Included Items – Power cord, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™ Lite software, MESUR™gauge and MESUR™gauge Plus 90-day trial, and user’s guide), and NIST-traceable certificate of calibration
- Environmental Requirements – 40 – 100°F, max. 96% humidity, non-condensating
- Warranty – 3 years (see individual statement for further details)