Mark-10 Series R01 Tension and Compression Force Sensors
To get a quote or place an order:
Mark-10 Series R01 Tension and Compression Force Sensor
Capacity Ranges from 50 lbf to 10,000 lbf
Series R01 rugged smart sensors are designed for measuring tension and compression force, with applications in virtually every industry. Durable S-Beam design with threaded holes on two sides allows for many configurations.
Capacities available from 50 to 10,000 lbF [250 N to 50 kN]. Compatible with Mark-10 indicators (sold separately) through unique Plug & Test™ technology.
The sensor can be integrated into an existing system or mounted to a Mark-10 test stand.
Features / Specifications:
- Compatible with the 7i, 5i and 3i digital indicators
- Unique Plug & Test connector holds all calibration and configuration data
- Measures tensile and compressive forces
- NIST-traceable certificate of calibration included
- ISO17025 calibration available from CSC Force Measurement (requires Mark-10 indicator)
- Accuracy: ± 0.15% of full scale + indicator
- Weight: From 1.9 lbs (0.9 kg) to 3 lbs (1.4)
- Warranty: 3 years