Mark-10 Digital Cap Torque Gauge Series TT03C
To get a quote or place an order:
Mark-10 Series TT03C digital cap torque gauge
- 12 lbf.in (192 ozf.in)
- 50 lbf.in (800 ozf.in)
- 100 lbf.in (1600 ozf.in)
Series TT03C digital cap torque gauges are quick and economical solutions for basic handheld
cap torque testing. These portable instruments eliminate the need to secure closures in a fixture or
more elaborate testing system. A dedicated remote torque sensor with Jacobs chuck is supplied
with a universal grip for caps from 0.65 – 1.55 in (16.5 – 39.4 mm) diameter (Series TT03C gauges
consist of a Series TT03 torque gauge and G1053 cap grip).
Series TT03C records both application and removal torque values (clockwise and counter-clockwise
directions), and is available in three capacities from 12 to 100 lbFin (135 to 1150 Ncm).
Series TT03C features a sampling rate of 2,000 Hz, producing accurate results under a wide range of
test conditions. A backlit graphic LCD displays large characters, and a menu is available to access the
gauges’ features and configurable parameters. USB output is provided for data collection purposes.
Set point indicators are provided for pass-fail testing. The gauges are overload protected to 150% of
capacity, and an analog load bar is shown on the display for graphical representation of applied torque.
The gauges include MESUR Lite data acquisition software, for tabulation of continuous or individual
data points. One-click export to Excel button easily allows for further data manipulation.
- Ergonomic torque sensor with Jacobs chuck
- Peak torque values saved and displayed
- High-speed 2,000 Hz sampling rate
- USB data output of continuous or individual data points
- Programmable set points with pass/fail indicators
- Live load bar graphs with set point markers
- Peak memory for clockwise and counter clockwise readings
- Set points always displayed
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- MESUR™ Lite data collection software included
- Battery or AC operation
- Safe overload: 150% of capacity
- CE mark
- ±0.5% of full scale
- Cap dia. range:
- 0.65-1.55 in
- Sampling Rate:
- 2,000 Hz
- AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.
- Battery life:
- Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use
- Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
- Measurement units:
- lbFin, ozFin, Ncm
- USB output:
- Configurable to 115,200 baud
- Safe Overload:
- 150% of full scale (display shows “OVER” at 110% and above)
- 2.2 lb
- Included Items:
- Carrying case, universal voltage AC adapter, battery, chuck key, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™ Lite software, MESUR™gauge DEMO software, and user’s guide), NIST-traceable certificate of calibration (CSC can provide an ISO17025 calibration cert with data).
- Environmental Requirements:
- 40°F – 100°F [5°C – 45°C], <96% humidity (non-condensating)
- 3 years
- Table Top Stand (AC1008)
- Includes mounting holes for bench mounting and angle adjustment.
- Mesur gauge software (15-1004)
- tabulates and plots load vs. time or load vs. travel. Also calculates statistics, exports to Excel, and more