Mark-10 TSA750/TSAH750 Lever Operated Test Stand, 750LBf Capacity
To get a quote or place an order:
The Mark-10 TSA750/TSAH750 lever-operated test stand is a perfect solution for quick-action pull testing and compression testing for up to 750 lb of tensile or compressive force.
The Mark-10 TSA750/TSAH750 lever-operated test stand is a perfect solution for quick-action pull testing and compression testing for up to 750 lb of tensile or compressive force. The TSA750/TSAH750 is made using durable, machined aluminum components, which make it durable enough for use on the factory floor. This test stand is also precise enough for effective use in a laboratory environment.
The Mark-10 TSA750/TSAH750 lever-operated test stand includes adjustable travel stops and features a frictional low force break. Two orientation options are available, depending on your needs. Choose from vertical or horizontal test stands.
Standard features of the Mark-10 TSA750/TSAH750 lever-operated test stand include:
- maximum force – 750 lbF [3.75 kN]
- maximum travel – with stops: 3.75″ [95 mm]; without stops: 6″ [152 mm]
- travel rate – 3″ [76.2 mm]/lever revolution
- compatible with all Mark-10 force gauges, accessories, and grips
- loading lever can be positioned in 30° increments for ease of operation
- adjustable travel stops
- threaded holes for bench mounting
- adjustable wear plates for smooth and precision motion
- precision ground rack and pinion mechanism
- friction brake
Hardware options for the Mark-10 TSA750/TSAH750 lever-operated test stand include:
- a wide range of Mark-10 force gauges and gripping fixtures
- digital travel display – 6″ [150 mm] travel, 0.0005″ [0.01 mm] resolution, SPC output for automated data collection
- horizontal/wall mounting kit
- column extension for custom lengths
- mounting table kit with matrix tapped holes for grip and fixture mounting
- eye and end adapters for quick grip installation and removal for test frames, load cells, and force gauges
Mark-10 force gauges that feature data output include a USB cable. This allows for direct connection to a PC. If the ESM001 digital travel display option is ordered and a connection to a PC is desired for data transfer, connection cables must be ordered. See the data sheet and user’s guide for additional information.