Mark-10 TSF Manual Test Stand, 1000LBf Capacity
To get a quote or place an order:
The Mark-10 TSF Force Measurement Test Stand (TSF/TSFH) is a durable test stand that can be used for a variety of applications that require up to 1,000 lbF [5 kN] of push or pull force. This stand is ideal for destructive testing, spring testing, product integrity testing, and other applications.
The Mark-10 TSF Force Measurement Test Stand (TSF/TSFH) is a durable test stand that can be used for a variety of applications that require up to 1,000 lbF [5 kN] of push or pull force. This stand is ideal for destructive testing, spring testing, product integrity testing, and other applications. It is available in both vertical and horizontal orientations, depending on your needs.
This model features a large side-mounted hand wheel, which requires minimal effort from the user and smooth operation. It also boasts a 3 in x 3 in column and a solid metal base with a storage pocket and additional holes for bench mounting. This Mark-10 test stand also features a removable steel loading surface with threaded holes that can be used for both fixture and grip fixture mounting, providing for greater flexibility in many testing applications.
The Mark-10 TSF Force Measurement Test Stand is designed to work with a variety of Mark-10 force gauges and gripping fixtures. Transfer testing data to a PC using the optional Digital Travel Display (ESM001), which connects the test stand via an included USB cable. Additional cables are also available, depending on your needs.
Standard features of the Mark-10 TSF Force Measurement Test Stand include:
- Compatible with all Mark-10 force gauges, accessories, and grips
- Mounting holes for bench mounting (optional wall mount available)
- Loading table with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Precision ACME screw and nut
- Accessories included: tool kit, small hook, medium hook, large hook, 2 in diameter compression plate, 3 in diameter compression plate, and a 1/2-20F adapter plate
Hardware options for the Mark-10 TSC Force Measurement Test Stand include:
- large selection of force gauges and gripping fixtures
- Digital Travel Display – 6 in [152 mm] travel, 0.0005 in [0.01 mm] resolution, SPC output for automated data collection
- horizontal/wall mounting kit – includes a set of mounting legs that attach to the test stand column in place of the base
- column extension – can be extended to custom lengths based on sample requirements
- eye end adapters – allow for quick grip installation and removal, and to prevent grip rotation; mounted to common test frames, load cells, and force gauges
Optional PC Connection
When used with Mark-10 force gauges that feature a data output option, a USB cable is included that can be connected directly to a PC for data collection. If the ESM001 Digital Travel Display option is ordered and PC connection is desired, you may also need to purchase the following connection cables for operation:
- Mitutoyo <=> 09-1066 cable
- Mitutoyo <=> MRS100A converter
- Mitutoyo to RS-232 <=> RSU100 converter
- RS-232 to USB (optional)
- Maximum Force: 1,000 lbF [5 kN]
- Maximum Travel: 4.0 in [102 mm]
- Travel Rate: 0.013 in [0.34 mm]/wheel rev