Mark-10 TST Manual Torque Test Stand
To get a quote or place an order:
The Mark-10 TST Torque Measurement Test Stand is the perfect choice for torque testing applications up to 100 lbFin. It is used for fastener torque testing, closure torque testing, and other similar torque testing applications.
The Mark-10 TST Torque Measurement Test Stand is the perfect choice for torque testing applications up to 100 lbFin. It is used for fastener torque testing, closure torque testing, and other similar torque testing applications. This test stand features smooth hand wheel operation for easy use and has a lever-operated slider with travel stops for quick and efficient engaging and disengaging of samples.
This Mark-10 test stand also comes with a torque loading plate with tapped holes designed for mounting grip fixtures and custom fixtures. It also has a resettable angle indicator. The very versatile and modular design of the TST Torque Measurement Test Stand allows the user to configure it for a variety of gripping fixtures and torque sensors to meet their testing requirements.
This model is available in both vertical and horizontal orientations. An optional Digital Angle Indicator can be used with the Mark-10 TST Torque Measurement Test Stand for displaying CW or CCW angle in 0.1° resolution for approximately 278 rotations. It features a resettable with “zero” button and includes a backlight. The indicator can be mounted perpendicular to or parallel to the test stand column.
Standard features of the Mark-10 TST Torque Measurement Test Stand include:
- Available travel stops
- Torque plate with tapped holes for grip and fixture mounting
- Smooth hand wheel operation for easy use
- Level operated slider for engaging and disengaging samples
- Includes tool kit, indicator mounting kit, Resource CD and more
Hardware options for the Mark-10 TST Torque Measurement Test Stand include:
- Series R50 universal torque sensors – directly mounted to the stand with 6 capacities
- basic and advanced force and torque indicators for displaying torque values measured by the R50 torque sensor
- Digital Angle Indicator – displays CW or CCW angle in 0.1° resolution for approximately 278 rotations
- horizontal/wall mounting kit – pair of mounting legs for adapting to a bench instead of the base
- variety of grips and attachments to allow for axial movement in testing applications
- axial compensator to allow for axial movement in torque testing applications
- column extension – the column can be extended to custom lengths
- Maximum Torque: 100 lbFin [11.3 Nm]
- Maximum Angular Travel: no limit
- Throat: 4.1 in [104 mm]
- Angular Rate: 12°/wheel rev
- Angle Dial: 2° resolution (optional Digital Angle Indicator has 0.1° resolution)
- Maximum Slider Travel: 15.5 in [394 mm]
- Slider Travel Rate: 1.047 in [26.6 mm]/lever rev