Mecmesin Digital Force Gauge VFG Series
To get a quote or place an order:
Mecmesin VFG Series Digital Force Gauge
Capacities (10 models)
- 2.5 N (0.55 lbf)
- 5 N (1.1 lbf)
- 10 N (2.2 lbf)
- 25 N (5.5 lbf)
- 50 N (11 lbf)
- 100 N (22 lbf)
- 250 N (55 lbf)
- 500 N (110 lbf)
- 1000 N (220 lbf)
- 2500 N (550 lbf)
The VFG is Mecmesin’s most powerful digital force gauge, packed full with innovative features and an intuitive touchscreen interface making it easy to navigate for all users.
Vector OS software is at the heart of the VFG enabling operators to configure the gauge to their requirements, analyze test results quickly in the field, and customize the touchscreen interface.
Available in 10 models with capacities ranging from 2.5 to 2500 N (0.5 to 550 lbf), the VFG caters for a diverse range of industrial applications.
All models are highly accurate to ±0.1% of full-scale with readings displayed in all common measurement units; N, kN, mN, gf, kgf, lbf and ozf.
Whilst most regularly used for push and pull tests using the gauge’s internal loadcell, the VFG also acts as a universal display for a selection of external ‘smart’ force and torque transducers. This means you can expand a VFG by connecting additional sensors to a Smart Adapter to perform tests of all capacities for tension, compression and torsion – all with one gauge.
The 5″ colour touchscreen features a highly intuitive interface to simplify operation for all users. Swipe to access configuration menus and set-up advanced tests by selecting from the icon-driven functions list. Configure the display to include only the options you wish to see. Pinch-and-zoom to expand the live graph.
The VFG is constructed from a rugged aluminum housing, shaped to fit the hand making it small enough to be used as a hand-held device. It is easily attachable to a motorized stand, thereby making it an affordable first step to more controlled tension and compression testing where optimum repeatability is required. Alternatively, this powerful digital force gauge can also be integrated as a key component into your own custom test rigs.
It is powered by a fast-charge lithium-Ion battery and is supplied in a robust carry case with a standard accessory kit plus a USB-C charging cable and USB-C to USB-A adapter. A removable, rubber bumper is pre-fitted to protect against accidental damage if the gauge is dropped.
A calibration certificate traceable to national standards is included at no extra charge – ensuring full compliance during external audits.
It is the ideal choice for tension and compression tests just about anywhere, making it the solution of choice for factory or outdoor use
- Max and 1st Peak mode – register the key values from the test
- Graphing mode – generate a live curve on the display to help identify critical events during the test
- Fast internal sampling at 5MHz enables a data-acquisition rate of 2,000 times per second – ensures sudden break-force readings are captured accurately
- Visual pass/fail alarms – alert operators immediately when testing
- Overload warning – minimize the risk of accidental damage to the loadcell
- Statistical summary – store displayed readings to a built-in memory for statistical analysis within the gauge
- Expandable external memory – save all the raw data-points on a 32GB micro-SDHC card so you can test rapidly now and download results later
- Output data directly to a PC or printer for further analysis
- Mount the gauge to test stands and connect to external loadcells & torque sensors – outstanding versatility makes it ideal for hundreds of different applications
- Capacity ranges
- 2.5N (0.55 lbf) -2500N (550 lbf)
- eg. VFG 500 when measuring in newtons has a resolution of 0.01 N
- ±0.1 % of full scale
- eg. VFG 500 has a full-scale capacity of 500 so is accurate to ± 0.5 N at any point between 0 – 500 N
- ±0.1 % of full scale
- Units of measurement
- Mn, N, kN, gf, kgf, ozf, lbf
- Sampling Rate
- 5,000,000 Hz
- Overload Rating
- 150% of full scale
- 8 MB (approx 500 stored readings)
- Up to 32 GB (via SDHC card)
- 2 lbs