Mecmesin Force/Torque Touchscreen indicator VFTI series
To get a quote or place an order:
Mecmesin VFTI Digital Indicator
For use with the following:
- Junior S-Beam sensor
- S-Beam sensor
- Load Button Cell
- TT-ST Torque Transducer
- ST Torque Transducer
- TTH Mini Torque Screwdriver
- TS Torque Screwdriver
- TTR Mini Rotary Torque Transducer
- Fast Rotary Torque Transducer
The VFTI Force and Torque Indicator is a ground-breaking touchscreen display unit, packed full of innovative features to address the core requirements of most force and torque measurement applications.
It connects via an onboard adapter to Mecmesin’s established range of ‘Smart’ force and torque sensors and automatically recognizes the vital calibration data and measurement capacity of each individual sensor, so you can be sure you are measuring with the utmost accuracy and sensitivity.
Vector OS software is at the heart of the VFTI with its 5″ color touchscreen featuring a highly intuitive interface to simplify operation for all users. Swipe to access configuration menus and setup advanced tests by selecting from the icon-driven functions list. Configure the display to include only the options you wish to see. Pinch-and-zoom to expand the live graph. It couldn’t be any simpler to customize the touchscreen to your exact requirements and analyze test results quickly in the field.
With its rugged housing being machined from lightweight aluminum and powered by a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery., the ergonomic VFTI is ideal for use as a portable test device both indoors and outdoors. It can also be integrated into your own test rig as the core measurement device for applications in production, quality-control or in research and development.
- Max and 1st Peak mode – register the key values from the test
- Graphing mode – generate a live curve on the display to help identify critical events during the test
- Fast internal sampling at 5MHz enables a data-acquisition rate of 2,000 times per second – ensures sudden break-force readings are captured accurately
- Visual pass/fail alarms – alert operators immediately when testing
- Overload warning – minimize the risk of accidental damage to the connected sensors.
- Statistical summary – store displayed readings to a built-in memory for statistical analysis within the VFTI
- Expandable external memory – save all the raw data-points on a 32GB micro-SDHC card so you can test rapidly now and download results later
- Output data directly to a PC or printer for further analysis
The VFTI includes a dual-zone display with the upper zone clearly showing the peak readings in all common units of measurement. The lower zone provides a live graphical plot of the force or torque applied so that critical events, which cannot be determined solely by a peak reading, can be easily identified. Alternatively the lower zone can be allocated to a statistical overview, which calculates the Max, Min, Average and Standard Deviation from the peak readings captured and stored in the VFTI’s onboard memory of over 500 readings.
Readings can be transmitted from the internal memory, sent individually from the display via the RS232 output or they can be streamed continuously to a PC. For mobile applications where it is not convenient to carry a PC, all the data points from a test can be stored externally on a 32GB micro-SDHC card and then transferred later to a PC for more in-depth analysis. Mecmesin’s VectorPro Lite software is a popular choice for plotting the data, performing calculations to generate results and compiling test reports. Choose from a selection of interface cables to connect the VFTI to your device.
- Tension, compression and torque measurement with peak-hold function and full unit conversion of the displayed value.
- Operating at an internal sampling rate of 20,000 Hz measurements can be displayed in:
- N.m, mN.m, cN.m, daN.m
- kgf.cm, gf.cm
- lbf.in, lbf.ft, ozf.in
- N, mN, cN, daN, kN
- kgf, gf
- lbf, ozf