Mecmesin Manual Test Stand MDD Series
To get a quote or place an order:
Mecmesin MDD Manual Test Stand
Capacity: 220 lbf
*force gauge and height indicator shown in picture are sold separate
The Manual Direct Drive (MDD) test stand comprises a precision leadscrew and reinforced crosshead, which together provide the stability to accurately apply tensile and compressive forces up to 1000 N (220 lbf ).
Its ergonomic hand wheel allows the operator to finely position the crosshead along any point of its 450mm travel – each rotation of the hand wheel gives the sensitivity to move by as little as 2mm.
It can be used in a vertical position or when ordering a feet kit, it can be used horizontally for added operator comfort.
Crosshead movement can be measured by fitting an optional digital height scale, thereby creating a basic tester to display load and displacement.
Choose from the range of Mecmesin digital force gauges to select the most appropriate instrument to measure the load.
- Excellent positional control through hand wheel operation
- High precision (when used in combination with Mecmesin’s Advanced Force Gauge)
- Measures displacement through an optional digital height scale
- Can be bench mounted for more ergonomic use
- Tension and Compression
- 1kN (220 lbf) capacity
- Crosshead travel (both directions
- 2 mm (0.1″) per handwheel revolution
- Effective crosshead travel height
- 380 mm with AFG force gauge, but without accessories and scale (400 mm with BFG). 360 mm with AFG/BFG force gauge and height scale, but without accessories
- 6 kg
- Height Scale
- 0.01 mm resolution
- Mounting feel
- For horizontal operation