To get a quote or place an order:
- 0.5 lb (200 g) Capacity Digital Force Gauge
- 1 lb (500 g) Capacity Digital Force Gauge
- 2 lb (1000 g) Capacity Digital Fore Gauge
- 5 lb (2 kg) Capacity Digital Fore Gauge
- 10 lb (5 kg) Capacity Digital Fore Gauge
- 20 lb (10 kg) Capacity Digital Fore Gauge
- 50 lb (20 kg) Capacity Digital Fore Gauge
- 100 lb (50 kg) Capacity Digital Fore Gauge
- 200 lb (100 kg) Capacity Digital Fore Gauge
Digital Force Gauges with 180° reversible display & dual labeled keypad for both push, pull applications
The Series FGE-XY Digital Force Gauges combine a rugged, ergonomic and compact design with exceptional accuracy to provide a solid force testing instrument. These instruments are utilized in a variety of applications such as, incoming quality inspection, finished goods testing, R&D or almost any portable or force stand testing requirement.
Simple one button adjustment alters units, while pressing the peak button quickly produces the highest recorded value during the test. The 180° reversible display combined with the adjustable force direction and dual labeled keypad enable the FGE-XY to excel in both compression and tension applications in any direc- tion. Models are available from 0.5 lbs to 200 lb ranges providing a large offering for various testing requirements.
Typical applications include wallboard, wire pull, wire crimps, trig- ger pull, brake pedal, aerospace ceramic, springs, food ripeness, corrugated paper strength, blister pack, medical component, muscle strength, ergonomic testing, adhesives, syringe plunger, needle sharpness and many more.
- 1000 Hz Sample Rate provides faster sampling producing better resolution and more accurate results
- Ideal for strict tolerances with its high accuracy +/-0.2% F.S.
- Measure and record compression and tension tests- permits true “push-pull” testing
- Real time or Peak Hold mode easily selectable with a single button push
- 180° Reversible display and dual printed keypad allows usage as a portable gauge or mounted upside down on a test stand.
- 1 million operation load cell with superior overload protection provides a long-life, damage free product
- Rugged, ergonomic die cast aluminum construction allows usage on production floor
- Variable display response rate aids viewing readings
- Flexible user preference with one button selection of engineering units
- Dual power capable with rechargeable battery or AC line voltage
- CE Mark & RoHS Approval