To get a quote or place an order:
- Vertical Motorized Test Stand, 110 lb (50 kg) Capacity, High Speed
- Vertical Motorized Test Stand, 110 lb (50 kg) Capacity, Low Speed
The Series FGS-100E Vertical, Motorized Force Test Stands combined with the Shimpo line of superior quality force gauges, create a complete force measurement system capable of handling the most precise testing applications.
The test stand’s all steel construction makes them remarkably rugged while performing with precision, providing the reliability to tackle a multitude of applications.
The FGS-100E’s possess simplified operation with their 7 button key-pad and emergency stop button, eliminating lengthy training typical of similar test stands. With four modes of operation (man- ual, jog, single cycle, continuous) various single tests or repetitive tests can be achieved and selected with the push of a button.
The user can quickly change the speed units displayed on the LCD from mm/min to inches/min to satisfy their test requirement or preference. With manually adjustable high and low stop limits, the test stands are designed for minimal time necessary to adjust for the next test. The FGS-100E motorized stands have a capac- ity rating of 110 lbs (50 kgf) in either fast [0.78-23.60 in/min (20- 600 mm/min)] movement operation or slow speed [0.23-7.00 in/ min (6-180 mm/min)] operation models. When connected to a Shimpo FGV Force Gauge, the gauges programmable overload setting is communicated to the test stand, allowing the stand to stop at the overload set point and prevent potential damage to the gauge’s sensor.
- Simplified 7 button key-pad with emergency safety stop provides a user-friendly platform that does not require extensive training
- Compatibility with nearly all manufacturers’ force gauges enables flexibility in testing applications
- Field selectable inches/min or mm/min allows user preference or to change as needed per test requirement
- Large 100-230 VAC power capability provides flexible installation; eliminates power transformer
- Quick-adjust manual upper and lower limits eliminates set-up time for the next test
- Compact, modular design reduces weight, footprint and cost of stand