To get a quote or place an order:
Vertical Motorized Test Stand, 220 lb (100 kg) Capacity, Win 7 Software
The FGS-VC Series Motorized Force Test Stands are designed to provide accurate and repeatable results for tension, compression, break and cycle performance tests in various applications.
A key feature is a SHIMPO exclusive: a precision made servo gear head and ball screw for precise movement control. The large measurement area plus tall 15.75 ̋ (400 mm) travel dis- tance allow large, unique parts to be tested. A precise and consis- tent 0.40-15.75”/min (10-400mm/min) adjustable speed provides
for slow tests or quick cycle load testing.
The simple keypad combined with the intuitive on screen op- eration guides the user through setting up each test. Users can perform standard tests in several automatic or manually selected modes as well as choose higher-end capabilities with the addi- tional dwell time, adjustable acceleration, plus user-defined tests with up to 5 programmed set points.
The FGS-VC’s are flexible as they can be operated by the key- pad or through a PC via the FGT-VC software which includes data collection, graphing and statistical analysis. The FGT-VC software program allows graphing of force versus distance and the ability to compare several tests on a single graph. Another great feature of the FGT-VC is the comparator mode which enables quick deci- sion pass /fail determination, ideal for production line testing.
The FGS-VC’s can be equipped with various gripping and com- pression fixtures and are compatible with all Shimpo Force Gaug- es as well as most gauges on the market. These features make the new FGS-VC the ideal push/pull tester for the production line or QC lab.
- User friendly controls and software allows hands off operation, reduces training time, user errors and speeds up tests
- The wide speed range means only one stand required for a majority of testing needs
- Easy install force gauge bracket allows for multiple test ranges to be quickly used on one stand
- FGT-VC software provides graphing analysis of one or several tests. Data can be stored for later analysis.
- Comparator function provides instant pass/fail result allowing for usage on production lines.
- Combining with FGE or FGV force gauges with the stand, overload limit communication is achieved, eliminating potential to damage the gauge accidentally during a test.