Shimpo Motorized Force Test Stand FGS-220VC
To get a quote or place an order:
Shimpo FGS-220VC Motorized Force Test Stand
Capacity: 220 lb
The FGS-VC Series Motorized Force Test Stands are designed to provide accurate and repeatable results for tension, compression, break and cycle performance tests in various applications.
A key feature is a SHIMPO exclusive: a precision made servo gear head and ball screw for precise movement control. The large measurement area plus tall 15.75 ̋ (400 mm) travel distance allow large, unique parts to be tested. A precise and consistent 0.40-15.75”/min (10-400mm/min) adjustable speed provides
for slow tests or quick cycle load testing.
The simple keypad combined with the intuitive on screen operation guides the user through setting up each test. Users can perform standard tests in several automatic or manually selected modes as well as choose higher-end capabilities with the additional dwell time, adjustable acceleration, plus user-defined tests with up to 5 programmed set points.
The FGS-VC’s are flexible as they can be operated by the key- pad or through a PC via the FGT-VC software which includes data collection, graphing and statistical analysis. The FGT-VC software program allows graphing of force versus distance and the ability to compare several tests on a single graph. Another great feature of the FGT-VC is the comparator mode which enables quick decision pass /fail determination, ideal for production line testing.
The FGS-VC’s can be equipped with various gripping and compression fixtures and are compatible with all Shimpo Force Gauges as well as most gauges on the market. These features make the new FGS-VC the ideal push/pull tester for the production line or QC lab.
- User friendly controls and software allows hands off operation, reduces training time, user errors and speeds up tests
- The wide speed range means only one stand required for a majority of testing needs
- Easy install force gauge bracket allows for multiple test ranges to be quickly used on one stand
- FGT-VC software provides graphing analysis of one or several tests. Data can be stored for later analysis.
- Comparator function provides instant pass/fail result allowing for usage on production lines.
- Combining with FGE or FGV force gauges with the stand, overload limit communication is achieved, eliminating potential to damage the gauge accidentally during a test.
- 220 lb
- Travel Speed
- 0.40-15.75″/mm (10-400 mm/min)
- Speed Accuracy
- 15.75 in
- Dot-matrix LCD Four digit
- Operation Mode
- Single (SING); Continuous (CONT); Program (PROG); Manual (MANU); Jogging (JOG)
- Over load from force gauge (The stand will stop immediately, if the over load is detected by force gauge.)
- Measurement Table
- 5.91 x 7.87” (150 x 200 mm)
- Temperature Limits
- 32 to 113°F
- 120VAC Standard (240VAC optional)
- 11.81 x 34.84 x 19.69”(300 x 885 x 500mm)
- Product Weight
- 139 lb
- Included Accessories
- USB cable, Force gauge communication cable, gauge/plate Mounting accessories