To get a quote or place an order:
Hand Wheel Operated Test Stand, 250 lb (125 kg) Capacity, Vertical or Horizontal Operation
The Series FGS-250W Manual Hand Wheel
Operated Test Stand. The FGS-250W is spe- cifically designed for tensile and compressive force testing and destructive or failure testing for research applications in a multitude of industries.The FGS- 250W movement is created from a trapezoidal screw drive with integral nut. Combined with its top-mount- ed wheel that smoothly turns with minimal effort, fine, stable resolution is achieved during operation.
The FGS-250W offers dual functionality by being able to be used in either the vertical or horizontal positions with no added equipment required. Simply lay unit on its back and level with the adjustment screw and you now can run horizontal tests. The FGS-250W’s com- pact footprint and lightweight frame enables ease of movement and usage in a myriad of locations.
Optional accessories include a Digital Scale which accurately tracks distance movement and a Tensile Frame adapter kit which enables extended clearance for tensile tests. Shimpo offers a variety of grips and fixtures to create the required set-up for your test pa- rameters. The FGS-250W’s maximum 250 lbf (125 kgf) capacity combined with the precision wheel movement operation yields an ideal manual test stand for a full range of lab or production line testing applications.
- Flexible Vertical or Horizontal operation
- Compact footprint & lightweight enables usage in most locations
- Fine movement from the top-mounted wheel aids in precision testing
- 250 lbf (125 kg) maximum testing capacity
- Digital Scale kit available for high resolution movement recording
- Optional Tensile Frame Kit extends movement stroke to over 10 inches