Strutevant Richmont Adjustable Click Wrench SD Series
To get a quote or place an order:
Sturtevant Richmont SD Series Adjustable Torque Wrench
- English Units of Measure
- 10-50 in.lb (1/4″dr)
- 30-150 in.lb (1/4″dr)
- 40-200 in.lb (3/8″ dr)
- 150-750 in.lb (3/8″ dr)
- 30-150 ft.lb (1/2″ dr)
- 100-600 ft.lb (3/4″ dr)
- Metric Units of Measure
- 150-800 Nm (19.05 nm dr)
The Fixed Square Drive Micrometer Adjustable torque wrench has the engineering, design, high-quality materials and the meticulous craftsmanship that delivers the accuracy, reliability, and durability of the others in this Series.
- Accuracy of +/-4% of Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of the rated capacity for that wrench.
- This meets or exceeds requirements of ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- The square drive is exceptionally strong.
- Change torque values very quickly with the fewest handle rotations of any tool to reach full scale.
- The grip lock keeps torque value in place until it is intentionally changed.
- Strong audible and tactile pulse when set torque value is achieved.
- The Knurl Grip handle is rugged and comfortable in your hand for long periods of time.
- Includes FREE certification from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory.
- All wrenches up to 250 ft-lb or 300 Nm capacity come with a free rugged blow molded case.
- Wrenches larger than 250 ft-lb or 300Nm come in a metal case.