Strutevant Richmont Fixed Square Drive SD Series Torque Wrench
To get a quote or place an order:
The SD Torque Wrench has a simple thumbscrew mechanism that locks the handle to avoid changing torquevalue while in use. Also the ball bearing rockover assembly assures smooth aperation, enhances repeatability and increases the cycle life of the wrench.
- Wrench is adjustable to torque value by rotating grip.
- Simple thumbscrew mechanism locks handle to avoid changing torque value while in use.
- Ball bearing rockover assembly assures smooth aperation, enhances repeatability and increases the cycle life of the wrench.
- When preset torque value is reached a strong audible and tactile impulse is emitted.
- Neoprene rubber grip for cushioning and oil/chemical resistance.
- Includes custom molded plastic case (250 ft. lbs. and below).
- Aluminum increment band is color coded: black for inch lbs.; gold for foot lbs.; blue for Newton metre.
- Accuracy of +/- 4% Indicated Value (from 20% to 100% of capacity) meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M, ISO 6789, and AS 28431.
- Includes FREE ISO/IEC 17025 accredited certification!