Sturtevant Richmont Digital Torque and Angle Wrench 1250 Series Exacta 2
To get a quote or place an order:
Sturtevant Richmont 1250 Series Exacta 2 Digital Torque and Angle Wrench
- 25 ft.lb
- 75 ft.lb
- 150 ft.lb
- 250 ft.lb
- 400 ft.lb
- 600 ft.lb
The 1250 Series Exacta 2 Torque and Angle digital torque wrench gives you ultimate control over the most exacting torque specifications. The all-new 1250 Series Exacta 2 digital torque and angle wrench is built on the same design that has given the 1100 and 1200 Series Exacta 2 digital torque wrenches the reputation as the most accurate, reliable and durable digital torque wrenches available.
The 1250 Series brings greater certainty for torque application on your safety critical joints. Using both torque and angle of rotation in different combinations provides greater control over the final torque outcome. Our Torque And Angle web page provides more information on how combining torque and angle along with our Global 400 or Global 400mp provides added safety and quality control in your assemblies.
In addition to torque and angle, the new 1250 Series Exacta 2 provides additional error proofing by guidance with a vibrating handle that supplements the visual and auditory operator guidance that is already available.
The 1250 Series is no longer ship this digital torque wrench with an SD interchangeable head. Please be sure to order your interchangeable heads for our torque wrenches.
There are no field serviceable parts in the 1250 Series. Parts drawings are unavailable
- Bi-directional +/- 1% Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of tool capacity.
- Meets/Exceeds the ASME and ISO standards.
- Angle measurements include: Torque To Angle, Torque With Angle Monitoring, Residual Torque, Prevailing Torque Mode.
- Also operates in Peak Mode with no angle measurements
- Included with the 1250 Series wrenches are two single cartridge batteries and charger. One battery can be charging while the other is in use.
- Vibrating handle when the target torque and angle values are reached.
- Programmable wrench display “lighting sequence” works with both torque and angle. Within the engineering specifications, a target can be set to acknowledge target achieved feedback with display color change and handle vibration.
- Up to four tools can operate simultaneously with the Global 400/400mp.
- Robust radio communication speeds support the shortest takt times.
- Operator can complete active P-Set even if radio communication is severed.
- When radio communication resumes, the wrench automatically uploads all missed P-Set data.
- The wrench automatically recalibrates for P-Sets requiring different head lengths.
- Wrenches are available with our traditional fixed ratchet, pin/spring dovetail, optional quick change (QC) dovetail with access to well over 100 interchangeable heads