Sturtevant Richmont Adjustable Torque Screwdriver Exactorq
To get a quote or place an order:
Sturtevant Richmont ExacTorq Adjustable Torque Screwdriver
- 20-100 in.oz
- 15-74 cNm
Gone are the days of estimating torque. A simple twist of ExacTorq’s end-mounted DigiLock mechanism sets your torque levels in exact, single digit increments. The positive locking detent secures your selection.Enhance Comfort and Accuracy with Advanced Ergonomics Enhanced comfort translates into enhanced accuracy. The ExacTorq® features a tri-lobular handle design. This gives users enhanced leverage, plus rounded surfaces for comfort and superior grip control. With each turn, this unique design involves only major muscle groups to reduce strain and potential repetitive-motion injury. Additionally, the ExacTorq® is comfortable in even the smallest of hands, performing flawlessly when used by women and men on the assembly line.
- Bi-directional Accuracy of +/- 6% Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of capacity.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Impervious to thrust force so the accuracy of the tool and the repeatability retain their integrity while some other tools lose theirs.
- Unique tri-lobe grip design for enhanced comfort and handling translates into improved operator technique and lower risk of repetitive motion injury.
- The operator cannot over-torque. Clutch releases automatically when desired torque has been achieved.
- Torque adjusts in single-digit increments using DigiLock Control Mechanism.
- Extremely lightweight yet incredibly durable.
- Uses standard 1/4″ hex bits, adapters and sockets.
- Anti-backlash design enhances repeatability.
- Comes with FREE calibration certificate from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory included.
- CSC Can also supply an ISO17025 calibration cert