Sturtevant Richmont CAL 36/4 Adjustable Torque Screwdriver
To get a quote or place an order:
The CAL Torque Screwdriver is incredibly durable. Many users have been able to get a service life of 10+ years out of the screwdriver. It uses standard bits, adapters, and sockets. To operate the CAL you just simply dial in the torque and insert bit.
- Bi-directional accuracy of +/- 6% Indicated Value (from 20% to 100% of capacity) meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M and ISO 6789.
- Incredibly durable! Many users have experienced a service life of 10+ years!
- Operators cannot overtorque – clutch releases at set torque.
- Anti-backlash design for repeatability.
- To operate, simply dial in torque and insert bit.
- Bi-directional CW/CCW versatility.
- Polished aluminum exterior.
- Scales clearly engraved on shaft and magnified for ease of reading.
- Comes with FREE calibration certificate from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited laboratory! Can be ordered with certification for English or Metric units of measure. (Use P/N 810017 for Nm certification on Cal 36/4.)
- Uses standard bits, adapters, and sockets.