Sturtevant Richmont Adjustable Torque Screwdriver CAL 36/4
To get a quote or place an order:
Sturtevant Richmont CAL36/4 and CAL40 Torque Screwdriver
- 2-36 in.lb (1/4″ Hex)
- 0.2-4.06 Nm (6.35 mm F Hex)
- 3-40 kgf.cm (6.35 mm F Hex)
- Bi-directional accuracy of +/- 6% Indicated Value (from 20% to 100% of capacity)
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789
- Incredibly durable! Many users have experienced a service life of 15+ years!
- The operator cannot over-torque. Clutch releases automatically when desired torque has been achieved
- The clockwise and counter-clockwise operation for true versatility.
- Error Proofing By Design: All of our screwdrivers are impervious to thrust force.
- The scale on the shaft is marked in dual increments (in lb and Nm) on Cal 36/4, kgf•cm on CAL 40.
- Magnifying lens improves the view of clearly engraved scale.
- Short dwell increases throughput and reduces repetitive motion injuries.
- To operate, simply dial torque setting and insert bit.
- Uses standard 1/4″ hex bits, adapters and sockets.
- Anti-backlash design enhances repeatability.
- Comes with FREE calibration certificate from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory. CAL 36/4 can be ordered with certification for English or Metric units of measure.
- CSC Can also supply an ISO17025 cert with data