Sturtevant Richmont Digital Torque Tester System 8
To get a quote or place an order:
Sturtevant Richmont System 8 Digital Torque Tester
- 2.5-25 in.oz
- 1-10 in.lb
- 5-50 in.lb
- 10-100 in.lb
- 30-300 in.lb
- 8-80 ft.lb
- 15-150 ft.lb
- 25-150 ft.lb
- 60-600 ft.lb
- 100-1000 ft.lb
- 200-2000 ft.lb
The SYSTEM 8 Digital Torque Tester is much more than a torque calibration unit that is accurate to +/- .25% of Indicated Value from 10% to 100% of capacity. It is a well-designed system engineered to turn uncertainties into certainties with
- A wide working range from 2.5 inch oz to 2000 ft. lbs.
- Floating decimal point, 6 digit display is easy to read
- Highly visible display with 6 digit floating decimal point provides superior resolution.
- Fail Safe Engineering over capacity and alert tracking.
- Greater accuracy and durability with simplicity and ease of operation
- Selectable operation modes for testing all but impact tools.
Like all Sturtevant Richmont products, the System 8 meets or exceeds the following standards:
- ASME B107.300 – 2010 Electronic Tester, Hand Torque Tools
- ISO 5393 Rotary tools for threaded fasteners- products test methods.
- ASME B107.4M Driving and Spindle Ends for Portable Hand, Impact, Air, and Electric Tools (Percussion Tools Excluded).
- ISO 1773 Assembly Tools for Bolts and Screws – Driving Squares for Power Socket Wrenches and Hand Socket Wrenches.
- ISO 1774-2 Assembly Tools for Bolts and Screws – Driving Squares for power socket tools
System 8 display has a floating point decimal resolution showing six digits throughout. Combine that with an accuracy of 0.25% (indicated value) from 10% to 100% and System 8 capabilities give you control of your torque testing program.The new System 8® line of Digital Torque Testers is ideal for interim or daily torque testing programs for clicker torque wrenches, camover torque tools, torque screwdrivers, and non-impact power tools.
Features and Characteristics
- Tests in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions.
- Four modes of operation – Track, Peak, Initial Peak and Power Tool – provide excellent versatility.
- Units of measure include English, Standard International and Metric.
- 999 records that can be downloaded
- Works with Torque Tool Manager 4 for calibration/documentation.
- Red/Green LED indicates whether a measurement is within the target torque value.
- Includes FREE certificate of calibration from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Laboratory!
- Includes 120-240 VAC to 6 VDC screw on power supply for security during power tool testing.
- Runs on four AA NiMH rechargeable batteries. Batteries sold separately. Quick charge unit is available.
- Includes a rugged protective case for storage and transit.
- Power Tool mode has ten filters and will accurately test all clutch type and pulse tools.
Transducers are sold separate
- Torque ranges from 2.5 in.oz to 2000 ft.lb
- see data sheet for more info