Sturtevant Richmont Digital Torque Tool Tester
To get a quote or place an order:
Sturtevant Richmont Torq-Tronics 2 Digital Torque Tool Tester
- 1-10 in.lb
- 5-50 in.lb
- 10-100 in.lb
- 30-300 in.lb
- 8-80 ft.lb
- 15-150 ft.lb
- 25-250 ft.lb
- 60-600 ft.lb
The new Torq-Tronics 2 with Fail Safe Engineering takes your quality to a new level.Accuracy of 0.5% (indicated value) from 10% to 100% of capacity and Torq-Tronics 2 capabilities provide greater control of your torque testing program.The new Torq-Tronics 2® line of Digital Torque Testers is ideal for interim or daily torque testing programs for clicker torque wrenches, camover torque tools, torque screwdrivers, and non-impact power tools.
- Greater accuracy and durability with simplicity and ease of operation
- Highly visible display in any lighting
- 6 digit floating decimal point for superior resolution
Like all Sturtevant Richmont products, Torq-Tronics 2 meets or exceeds the following International and American standards:
- ASME B107.300 – 2010 Electronic Tester, Hand Torque Tools
- ISO 5393 Rotary tools for threaded fasteners- Performance test methods.
- ASME B107.4M Driving and Spindle Ends for Portable Hand, Impact, Air, and Electric Tools (Percussion Tools Excluded).
- ISO 1773 Assembly Tools for Bolts and Screws – Driving Squares for Power Socket Wrenches and Hand Socket Wrenches.
- ISO 1774-2 Assembly Tools for Bolts and Screws – Driving Squares for power socket tools
Features and Characteristics
- Accuracy of +/- .5% of Indicated Value from 10% to 100% of rated capacity. Meets or exceeds requirements of ASME B107.300-2010.
- Tests in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions.
- Four modes of operation – Track, Peak, Initial Peak and Power Tool
- Units of measure include English, Standard International and metric.
- Units of 300 inch-pound (34 Nm) capacity and below are optimized for bench mounting; larger units may be mounted vertically or horizontally for better safety and efficiency.
- With only 8 buttons Torq-Tronics 2® is amazingly simple to operate
- Memory stores up to 999 records that can be downloaded to Hyper-Terminal or terminal type program or serial logger program included on the USB stick to create testing reports and data storage.
- Four line vacuum florescent display (VFD) is easy to read.
- Red/Green LED indicates whether a measurement is within the target torque value.• Built with Fail Safe Engineering.
- Includes 120-240 VAC to 6 VDC screw on power supply for security during power tool testing.
- Runs on four AA NiMH rechargeable batteries. Batteries sold separately. Quick charge unit is available.•
- Includes a rugged protective case for storage and transit.
- Power Tool mode has ten filters and will accurately test all clutch type and pulse tools