Sturtevant Richmont Digital Torque Wrench 1200 Series Exacta 2
To get a quote or place an order:
Sturtevant Richmont The 1200 Series Exacta 2 Digital Torque Wrench
- 25 ft.lb (33.8 Nm)
- 75 ft.lb (101.5 Nm)
- 150 ft.lb (203.3 Nm)
- 250 ft.lb (338.9 Nm)
- 400 ft.lb (542 Nm)
- 600 ft.lb (813 Nm)
The 1200 Series Exacta® 2 Digital Torque Wrenches are made specifically to work with the Global 400 and the Global 400mp process monitors. With an accuracy of +/- 1% I.V. and the ability to report both variable and attribute data, you can be sure that all joints are tightened to your specifications.
NOTE: The 1200 Series Exacta 2 digital torque wrench is designed for simultaneous use with up to three other tools with the Global 400 and the Global 400 mp multiple tools with simultaneous use. The 1200 Series Exacta also works with the 1200 ST Series holding tool. Because of the simultaneous operation factor, the 1200 Series Exacta 2 does NOT pair with the Global 8.
Here’s what you get with our 1200 Series Exacta 2 Digital Torque Wrench:
- Bi-directional +/- 1% Indicated Value Accuracy from 20% to 100% of capacity, both CW, and CCW.
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789
- Wrenches are available with our traditional pin/spring dovetail or our optional quick change (QC) dovetail
- Access to well over 200 interchangeable heads that all fit on all of our wrenches.
- Error Proofing By Guidance with visual and auditory operator feedback.
- Onboard radio/chipset has expanded memory to process complete P-Set information with a blink of an eye speed of communication.
- If radio communication is severed the wrench and operator can continue to work and complete the batch count with complete accuracy of both torque and angle.
- Count Ability: When radio communication is resumed the wrench uploads all batch data to the Global process monitor. Everything is reconciled and accounted for. Think 100% accountability.
- Programmable Pull To Green Error Proofing By Guidance. You control the exact torque value when the display and LED turn green, meaning you can tighten specifications as needed.
- Up to four 1200 Series Exactas can operate simultaneously with the Global 400/400mp or they can operate with SLTC FM 2.4 GHz preset click wrenches or our PST 1200 Pneumatic Sensor Transceiver for ported pulse tools and our new Holding Tool Series.
- Pairs with our new Holding Wrench for applications where two tools are required to create a compliant fastening. (Example: Hydraulics)
- “OK/BAD” attribute notification, along with variable data on actual torque and unit of measure on display.
- Wireless bi-directional communication with Global 400 and Global 400MP controller; downloads specifications, uploads results.
- English and SI units of measure.
- Tools of 150 ft.lb. capacity and below use SR Interchangeable Heads (1 7/16” Common Centerline).
- Tools of 250 ft.lb. capacity and below are available in either the traditional dovetail with pin and spring system for interchangeable heads or the Quick Change system. See information on interchangeable heads below.
- 400 ft. lb. capacity tool uses SR Interchangeable Heads of 3 7/8” Common Centerline.
- Uses four (4) AA rechargeable NiMH batteries, thousands of cycles between battery charges. Batteries must be purchased separately.
NOTE: Use only NiMH AA rechargeable batteries in the 1200 Series Exacta 2 wrenches. Other batteries will damage the wrench and void the warranty.
- Batteries and Charger not included.
- Includes a light-weight and rugged blow molded storage/carrying case.
- Includes FREE certificate of calibration (unit of measure: ft-lb) from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory!