Sturtevant Richmont Preset Torque Wrench Fixed Ratchet LTCR Series
To get a quote or place an order:
Sturtevant Richmont Preset Ratcheting Square Drive Torque Wrench LTCR Series
- 10-50 in.lb (1.2-6 Nm) 1/4″ dr
- 30-150 in.lb (3.4-17 Nm) 1/4″ dr or 3/8″ dr
- 60-300 in.lb (6.8-34 Nm) 3/8″ dr
- 150-750 in.lb (17-85 Nm) 3/8″ dr or 1/2″ dr
- 240-1200 in.lb (27.2-136 Nm) 3/8″ dr
- 360-1800 in.lb (40.8-204 Nm) 1/2″ dr
- 600-3000 in.lb (67.8-339 Nm) 1/2″ dr or 3/4″ dr
- 1200-3600 in.lb (81.4-407) 3/4″ dr
- 1400-7200 in.lb (162.6-813 Nm) 3/4″ dr
Preset Ratcheting Square Drive torque wrenches are ideal for any application where:
- The fastener or fitting to be tightened can be engaged with a socket.
- The same torque is to be applied repeatedly.
- It is advisable to eliminate the possibility of having the operator set the wrong torque on the tool.
- A higher amount of rotation or limited access requires ratcheting to achieve the desired torque.
- High operator efficiency is needed.
- The simplicity of operation is needed.
- Very high durability is needed.
The LTCR-Series tools are superb for these types of industrial assembly applications.
- Designed specifically for use on production lines where many fasteners are to be tightened to the same torque.
- For handle extension, order Extension Adapter PN 853349 and custom length extension. Details on website.
- Light weight and smooth vinyl handle provide good ergonomics, reducing operator fatigue.
- Accuracy of +/- 4% meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M and ISO 6789, offering consistent assembly quality.
- Wrench can be calibrated using any unit of torque measure.
- Ball bearing rockover assembly assures smooth operation, enhances repeatability, increases cycle life of wrench, and helps control ownership costs.
- Excellent audible and tactile impulse when preset torque is achieved.
- Slide pin ratchet is extremely strong and durable.
- Torque tester must be used to set torque value.