Sturtevant Richmont Adjustable Click Wrench SDR Series
To get a quote or place an order:
Sturtevant Richmont SDR Series Adjustable Click Wrench
(Also available in Nm- see spec sheet below)
- 10-50 in.lb (1/4″ dr)
- 30-150 in.lb (1/4″dr)
- 40-200 in.lb (1/4″ dr)
- 30-150 in.lb (3/8″ dr)
- 40-200 in.lb (3/8″dr)
- 100-600 in.lb (3/8″ dr)
- 150-750 in.lb (3/8″ dr)
- 200-1200 in.lb (3/8″ dr)
- 300-1800 in.lb (1/2″ dr)
- 15-75 ft.lb (3/8″ dr)
- 20-100 ft.lb (3/8″ dr)
- 30-150 ft.lb (1/2″ dr)
- 50-250 ft.lb (1/2″ dr)
- 50-300 ft.lb (3/4″ dr)
- 100-600 ft.lb (3/4″ dr)
- 100-700 ft.lb (3/4″ dr)
Micrometer Adjustable Fixed Square Drive torque wrenches are ideal for any application where:
- The fastener or fitting can be engaged with a socket.
- The operator has to frequently change torque values.
- High rotation or limited access requires ratcheting to achieve torque level.
- Repeatability and reliability are important.
- Reducing side load during torque application or testing is imperative.
- The ability to quickly select torque value and lock it is needed.
- Operational simplicity is needed.
- High durability is important.
Small quantity assembly operations, as well as maintenance and repair functions, find the SDR line of wrenches to fit very well with their needs.
- Adjust torque value by rotating the grip.
- Grip lock makes locking in torque value fast, easy, and secure.
- When in a hurry, our tools change from one end of the scale to the other with the fewest number of turns.
- Ball bearing rock-over assembly assures smooth operation enhances repeatability and increases wrench service life.
- The accuracy of +/- 4% of Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of rated capacity.
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Error Proofing By Guidance design provides a strong audible and tactile impulse when the set torque is achieved.
- Error Proofing By Design flattened case provides the mechanism with superior support resulting in a wrench that is easier to calibrate and one that holds calibration longer.
- The flattened case prevents side loading during torque application or testing/calibration.
- Knurled grip offers an ergonomic grip that remains comfortable over long periods of use.
- Changing values with the fewest number of turns save time and energy.
- Ratchet is built for durability.
- All tools up to 250 ft-lb capacity come with a rugged, custom molded plastic case.
- Includes tabulated calibration certificate from our ISO 17025 certified calibration laboratory.