Sturtevant Richmont Preset Torque Wrench Fixed Square Drive LTCS Series
To get a quote or place an order:
Sturtevant Rickmont LTCS Series Preset Torque Wrench
- 10-50 in.lb (1.2-6 Nm) 1/4″ dr
- 30-150 in.lb (3.39-16.95 Nm) 3/8″ dr
- 60-300 in.lb (6.8-34 Nm) 3/8″ dr
- 150-750 in.lb (17-85 Nm) 3/8″ dr
- 360-1800 in.lb (40.8-204 Nm) 1/2″ dr
- 720-3600 in.lb (80.14-407 Nm) 3/4″ dr
- 1400-7200 in.lb (162.6-813 Nm) 3/4″dr
Preset Fixed Square Drive torque wrenches are ideal for any application where:
- The fastener or fitting to be tightened can be engaged with a socket.
- The same torque is to be applied repeatedly.
- It is advisable to eliminate the possibility of having the operator set the wrong torque on the tool.
- A limited amount of rotation (no ratcheting) is needed to achieve the desired torque.
- High operator efficiency is needed.
- The simplicity of operation is needed.
- Very high durability is needed.
The LTCS-Series tools are superb for assembly applications with constant torque values and fasteners are accessible and can be engaged with a socket.
- LTCS-Series torque wrenches have better than +/- 4% repeatability from 20% to 100% of capacity.
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- The low profile of the square drive creates access where other tools cannot go. This is especially important with our larger square drives.
- The flattened case is sideloading resistant.
- Error Proofing By Design flattened case provides superior mechanism support that makes the wrench easier to calibrate and it holds calibration much longer than other wrenches.
- Excellent tactile and audible pulse when the preset torque is achieved.
- Cushion grip plus lightweight for excellent ergonomics.
- The fixed square drive provides exceptional strength and durability.
- The torque is preset and locked in with a special tool.
- Torque can be set using any unit of measurement.
- Combination Adjusting and Release Tool (CART) P/N 819117 allows the operator to easily adjust torque on all SLTC -FM, SLTC, LTC, LTCR, and LTCS wrenches.
- Can be ordered preset from the factory or you can set the torque with your own torque tester.
- Wrench measures torque in the clockwise direction.