Sturtevant Richmont Dial Torque Wrench IDW Series
To get a quote or place an order:
Sturtevant Ricmont IDW Industrial Dial Wrench
- 6-30 in.lb (1/4″ dr)
- 10-50 in.lb (1/4″ dr)
- 30-150 in.lb (3/8″ dr)
- 60-300 in.lb (3/8″ dr)
- 120-600 in.lb 3/8″ dr)
- 30-150 ft.lb (1/2″ dr)
- 50-250 ft.lb (1/2″ dr)
- 120-600 ft.lb (3/4″ dr)
- 200-1000 ft.lb (1″ dr)
We have made some changes to our dial wrench line up. The MD dial wrenches are now in legacy status.
You will immediately see and feel the difference in our new Industrial Dial Wrench (IDW) Series. More than the cosmetic changes of the black oxide powder coat and chromed steel, we also changed square drive sizes to enhance structural integrity.
The SR IDW-Series of Dial Torque Wrenches are ideal for any application where:
- A visible reading of the torque is important
- A retained measurement of the peak torque is required
- The user can see the face of the tool when torque is being applied
- Accuracy better than that of a clicker-type torque wrench is desired
- The application is non-destructive
- Rotation torque of an assembly is a specification
High-precision assembly operations, fastener testing (in-process/final/receiving) operations where prevailing-torque nuts are used and auditing of fastener or assembly torque are all places where the new IDW Series will make a difference.
Features and Characteristics
- An accuracy of +/- 3% Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of capacity.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Error Proofing By Design: Oversized dial face is extremely easy to read and helps to eliminate parallax error.
- Glare resistant dial cover makes it easy to read in difficult light conditions.
- Error Proofing By Design: A memory indicator is provided on each wrench and remains at the maximum torque achieved for positive torque verification.
- Heavy duty dial guard protects against breakage.
- Dial faces are color-coded: silver for inch pounds, gold for foot pounds, and white for Newton meters.
- Wrenches with capacity up to 50 ft-lbs have a black powder coated handle that provides an industrial strength finish.
- Wrenches with a capacity of 175 to 250 ft lbs have a flexible PVC handle. The flexible PVC grip that comes on tools up to 250 ft. lbs. that supports proper grip and provides comfort during use.
- Wrenches with a capacity of 600 to 1000 ft lbs have a specially designed extension aluminum handle that is easy to grip.
- Each wrench comes in its own rugged, blow molded, storage case.
- FREE NIST-traceable tabulated certification included.
- CSC can provide an ISO17025 calibration cert