Sturtevant Richmont Adjustable Click Wrench CCM Series
To get a quote or place an order:
Sturtevant Richmont CCM Series Adjustable Click Wrench
- English Units of Measure
- 10-50 in.lb
- 3o-150 in.lb
- 40-200 in.lb
- 100-600 in.lb
- 150-750 in.lb
- 200-1200 in.lb
- 300-1800 in.lb
- 15-75 ft.lb
- 30-150 ft.lb
- 50-300 ft.lb
- 80-400 ft.lb
- Metric Units of Measure
- 1-6 Nm
- 4-20 Nm
- 20-100 Nm
- 40-200 Nm
- 75-400 Nm
- 100-600 Nm
*Now with “Knurl Grip” handle
The SR line of Micrometer Adjustable Interchangeable Head Torque Wrenches are an excellent solution when:
- Changing torque values quickly and accurately are important
- Engaging fasteners with different types of heads is critical
- A socket cannot be used on some of the fasteners
- A location needs to simplify and minimize torque wrench inventory
- Accuracy of +/-4% of Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of the rated capacity.
- This meets or exceeds requirements of ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- The SR Dovetail connects with all of our interchangeable heads. Every one
of our interchangeable heads fits on every one of our wrenches.
- No need to buy multiple wrenches and heads to cover all fastener sizes within a given torque range.
- Error Proofing By Guidance: Strong audible and tactile impulse when set torque value is achieved.
- The Knurl Grip handle is rugged and comfortable in your hand for long periods of time.
- Fast adjustment: These wrenches need the fewest number of rotations to move up and down the scale.
- Error Proofing By Design: Spring tension on these wrenches can be reduced without the wrench falling out of tolerance.
- Includes FREE certification from our +/-.25% Indicated Value ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory.
- Open End head sizes go from 1/4″ to 1 1/4″ (or 5 mm to 32 mm) with our 1 7/16″ (36.5 mm) common centerline.
- Open End head sizes from 1 5/16″ to 3 1/4″ (or 34 mm to 60 mm) maintain the 3 7/8″ (98.4 mm) common centerline.
- All wrenches with capacity over 150 ft. lbs. or 200 Nm are calibrated with interchangeable heads having a common centerline of 3 7/8 inches (98.4 mm).