Sturtevant Richmont Preset Torque Wrench Interchangeable Head LTC Series
To get a quote or place an order:
Sturtevant Richmont LTC Series Interchangeable Head Torque Wrench
- 10-50 in.lb (1.2-6 Nm)
- 30-150 in.lb (3.4-17 Nm)
- 150-300 in.lb (17-34 Nm)
- 60-300 in.lb (6.8-34 Nm)
- 150-750 in.lb (17-85 Nm)
- 360-1800 in.lb (40.8-204 Nm)
- 600-3000 in.lb (67.79-338 Nm)
- 720-3600 in.lb (81.4-407 Nm)
- 960-4800 in.lb (108.4-542 Nm)
- Preset Interchangeable Head torque wrenches are ideal for any application where:
- The fastener or fitting to be tightened cannot readily be engaged with a socket
- The same torque is to be applied repeatedly.
- It is advisable to eliminate the possibility of having the operator set the wrong torque value on the tool.
- Repeatability and reliability are paramount.
- Simplicity and high operator efficiency are needed.
- Very high durability is important.
- In 1956 we applied for the first patent on interchangeable heads for torque wrenches. We made one piece heads back then. We still do.
- All of our heads fit on all of our wrenches. Our largest head fits our smallest wrench. Our smallest head fits on our largest wrench.
- No need to buy additional wrenches and heads to cover fastener size in the same torque value.
- SR Dovetail Head connects to over 100 SR Interchangeable Heads for robust flexibility and versatility.
- Fewer wrenches and heads to buy to cover the entire torque range spectrum because ALL of our heads fit on ALL of our wrenches.
- The SR Dovetail transmits the load at a right angle from the wrench to the head, providing exceptional strength and rigidity of connection.
- A pin lock on the dovetail assures positive head connection, yet permits head changeover in seconds.
- LTC-Series torque wrenches have +/- 4% Indicated Value Accuracy from 20% to 100% of capacity, meeting or exceeding the requirements of ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Error Proofing by Design flattened case provides supports mechanism so it is easier to calibrate and hold calibration longer.
- Flattened case reduces side loading.
- Error Proofing By Guidance creates excellent tactile and audible impulse when the preset torque is achieved.
- Comfortable cushion grip plus lightweight for excellent ergonomics.
- Left-hand threads or torque direction can be accommodated by turning the wrench over before installing the head.
- The torque is preset and locked in with a special CART tool. Combination Adjusting and Release Tool (CART) P/N 819117 allows the operator to easily adjust torque on all SLTC -FM, SLTC, LTC, LTCR, and LTCS wrenches.
- Torque can be set using any unit of torque measurement.
- Can be ordered preset from the factory or you can set the torque with your own torque tester.
- Wrench measures torque in the clockwise direction.