Sturtevant Richmont Preset Torque Screwdriver PM Series
To get a quote or place an order:
Sturtevant Richmont PM Series Preset Torque Screwdriver
- 20-100 in oz (14-70 cNm)
- 3-15 in.lb (0.33-1.65 Nm)
- 7.2-36 in.lb (.813-4.067 Nm)
The SR PM-Series Preset Torque Screwdrivers are ideal for any application where:
- High repeatability for low torque is needed.
- Excellent durability and versatility are needed.
- These needs are common in high-precision assembly operations and for maintenance tool kits for electronic and electro mechanical products.
Features and Characteristics
- Bi-directional Accuracy of +/- 6% preset value.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Many owners experience a service life of over 15 years.
- Operator cannot over-torque. Clutch releases automatically when desired torque has been achieved.
- Short dwell designed to prevent repetitive motion injuries.
- Preset torque using torque tester and insert bit to use.
- Can be set in any unit of torque measurement.
- Long shaft for use in limited-access applications.
- Uses standard 1/4″ bits, adapters and sockets.
- Polished aluminum exterior.
- Anti-backlash design enhances repeatability.
- Can be ordered preset from factory with calibration certificate from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory.
- CSC can preset and provide and ISO17025 calibration cert.